PDA

View Full Version : champz show

nasty
03-04-2007, 10:39 AM
this was my second time going and it was awesome. alot of glassblowers came out and sales were up for anything that didn't look like it was from over seas. talk of the blowers getting a booth together to sell their own stuff was discussed, if anyone is organizing this i am intrested. thankz

blazeoffire
03-05-2007, 09:37 AM
this was my second time going and it was awesome. alot of glassblowers came out and sales were up for anything that didn't look like it was from over seas. talk of the blowers getting a booth together to sell their own stuff was discussed, if anyone is organizing this i am intrested. thankz

Nice!!! any picts you could post?

wildrokproductions
03-05-2007, 02:33 PM
wished i could have been there anything cool going on in austin soon?

nasty
03-09-2007, 10:42 AM
all i took was video, i will work on trying to give u a link to check it out, if anyone knows how to do that let me know. and as far as austin, it is off the hook now, were in summer...festivals, music, art...let me know if your comin out, we'll find a studio for u to work in...namaste

blazeoffire
03-09-2007, 12:14 PM
all i took was video, i will work on trying to give u a link to check it out, if anyone knows how to do that let me know. and as far as austin, it is off the hook now, were in summer...festivals, music, art...let me know if your comin out, we'll find a studio for u to work in...namaste

maybe put it on you tube?

nasty
03-10-2007, 09:37 AM
sweet i'll work on that