PDA

View Full Version : Finding stores in British Columbia?

rockymountainhigh
08-02-2005, 05:59 AM
Hey there, does anyone know a way that I could get a list of stores in British Columbia? I am going there and would like to show my glass. I am focusing on Vancouver. Any help would be appreciated.

mer
05-04-2009, 07:15 PM
try the phone book. good luck man!

Ben 'Spice' Crowley
05-04-2009, 08:28 PM
try to find a copy of the "Stoner's Guide to Vansterdam" Map from CC it has some good shops, go down to hastings St, BUT NOT EAST HASTINGS (not for long anyways)

Braden Hammond
05-05-2009, 08:32 AM
only a handful of shops left..... Bcmp on hastings.. Amsterdam cafe on hastings...on the pot block downtown. thats it..... I'm thinking those would be the only ones that would buy glass from someone off the street. good luck.... you'll need it to sell those peeps some glass.

Braden Hammond
05-05-2009, 08:38 AM
there used to be quite a scene here.....don't get me wrong all you have to to is take the skytrain to commercial Drive and you'll find at least 5 lampworkers (haha) it's just most of the stores that were here selling pipes are gone. Not sure why?? big market here.

Ben 'Spice' Crowley
05-05-2009, 08:42 AM
I noticed that when I was there, except for the obvious shops there arent many that I saw. U can go all round town and find imports however sitting in this and that Asian mini-market window.