PDA

View Full Version : My new ebay store 8-)

FirebugGlass
08-11-2005, 04:28 PM
I've never sold anything on ebay before, and I'm a total noob at this :o , so I'm kinda looking for a critique on my store, auctions, and whatever else you can think of :nerd:

I don’t have much up yet, I'm trying to get the feel for the first, but I do plan on putting some marbles, paperweights, beads, and maybe some fused soft glass items like ashtrays and whatnot.

Anything good or bad :eek I can take it :D and would love to hear/read your opinions :)

Thank you!!!

The link:
http://stores.ebay.com/firebugglassdesign

PyroChixRock
08-11-2005, 05:07 PM
Looking good! One of your pendants is in "other items" but other then that everything looks killer. I like the logo and the honeycomb skin you picked, I almost picked that one too hehe. ;)

FirebugGlass
08-11-2005, 06:13 PM
Hello Misha,

Thank you for posting :rollin

My logo kinda came from one of your posts :eek I'll tell ya how :D

You posted somewhere here to keep your banner/logo simple, like Coke and Pepsi ;)

That made me realize a picture would be better than allot of words. So my little brother assisted me with his Microsoft Word expertise and I picked out one of my glass in action shots.

I hope people that have never seen glass worked on a torch before will know whets going on in the pic :rolleyes

BTW I would like to say THANK YOU!!! Believe it or not, my reading your posts and seeing your ebay store helped me with some of my ideas :D