PDA

View Full Version : Basic Boro Sculpture and Bead Class

jane clifton
11-09-2007, 12:34 PM
RDG Designs in Wilmington, NC is offering a basic boro class in which you will learn about the different types of torches, torch safety, cane work, how to make beads using boro colors and making small sculptures. The class will be November 17th, from 10 am to 5 pm. Then hang around and enjoy our Grand Opening celebration!!! Call Jane for more details at 910-772-2090

Mention this board and get an additional $25.00 off

J B
11-10-2007, 08:34 PM
go jane go ! work "wittle" / Big Mike he he "smile" maybe we can get a class together after the new years and my shit will be settled down some. see ya at g-boro,turkey weekend.......... talk then .

jane clifton
11-11-2007, 07:17 AM
Hey Joe, won't be there afterall...got too many classes going on!!! Hope its a good one for you though!! Are you coming down for the grand opening?

J B
11-11-2007, 08:29 PM
Jane , I'll be in Seagrove,NC that weekend -- pottery festival 2 days. Yep Sat & Sun. This one craftshow/festival that I can say is "really" a juried event !!!!
We will get down there around xmas though, for sure,for sure -- damn I'll need a break by then and plan on partying like hell toooooooo.
Ya lets still work on marble class for next year.
Got one for ya - new cd - Rasing Sand - ROBERT PLANT & ALISON KRAUSS - alott of old songs done -- if you like the bluegrass thing ?(although it's got a twist to it w/ plant in there ) It's Donna's xmas . but I just had to listen to it .. . this woman has a voice that is so sweeeeeet. woooops "smile" you know me ??????????

jane clifton
11-13-2007, 06:08 AM
I understand, its a good thing she has such a good voice, cause she is a real BITCH!!!

Sorry you won't be at the openng, it is shaping up to be quite an event!!! Good luck in seagrove.