PDA

View Full Version : OH They tried to bust me

wfdon
08-31-2005, 07:20 AM
they tried but i dont live there any more and i also sold the place They were so mad!!! i was the only pipe maker there they have been busting medical marijuana users there for the last 2 years total harrasment they haven also been throwing out the cases after they make them spend mucho $$$ on lawyers and drag them through court. well they wanted the glass man this year, well wat they didint know is i quit makng pipes when all the bust went down in oregon awhile back. they brought in the helicoptors and cops and no one was there my buddy laughed as they huverd the place for 35min.

i think they just wanted to try to get me to lose and spend more money, i dont know how they can bust me my pipes were art and for tabbaco use only.

SUCKERS it cost them more money this time!

Mr. "Awesome!"
08-31-2005, 07:54 AM
Whoa, they came to your house in Burns with a chopper?

for pipes?

2scoops
08-31-2005, 07:56 AM
poetic justice man, poetic fucking justice, serves those bastards right, too bad they are spending our money on it. oh well ;)

indolering
08-31-2005, 08:00 AM
No shit. Strangly they just told all the blowers around here to stop, "Today." They only busted the owners of the shops. Of course, they took different shit from each shop. So, I doubt all this was well coordinated.

wfdon
08-31-2005, 08:47 AM
it was in christmas valley, i moved to burns in october 04. i souldint have to worrie about burns i wont sell any pipes hear to many rednecks and jonesers. im going to start making pipes agian with carbs, bubblers ect. hears my idea i want to make some big bubblers with carbs in them, put a wick in the stem and plant catus in them. FOR PLANT USE ONLY!! lol

Dale M.
08-31-2005, 09:09 AM
I know I am going to get a ration of brone stuff over this comment....

But if the law is classifying your art as paraphernalia and tying to bust you... Why not change your art form to something that can not possibly be used as paraphernalia and you have to classify as for tobacco use only... I know ther is a real fine line here, and there is profit in it, but hot glass can be many things and changing the subtleties of the art form may save you a lot of grief and money...

I know there is a unspoken message in all this but.....

Dale

3 rip min
08-31-2005, 09:37 AM
am i missing something??? are shops getting shut down somewhere????

smutboy420
08-31-2005, 10:11 AM
Was the false raid the end of it? was it a raid to try and gather evidance against you or was it a raid based on them thinking they already had some thing on you? I realize you minght not have enought info to know. but I was wondering because if they don't have jack squat on you allready. they won't find any thing to use against you if you are no longer making said products. But if they prehaps say already gathered some kind of evidance on you from some other time. they might still be looking for you regargless of what you NOW MAKE. like if they already ordered something from you online or something like that. hopefully thats not the case and they will just be a lil enbaresd about the failed raid and hope it still sent a message or something.
To bad some one din't get video of the whole operation going down. Then let the media spin Dr. it to show how heavy handed the govement is on going after a tiny iney bitys glass pipe that is legal to go buy in any head shoip in any state. I think it will back fire in the cops face even better then opd did its still refered to now in political debates in the news. And i have yet heard any offical news source applaud OPD. instead The media used it as a prime example of a goverment admistration that is getting a lil out of hand. and I have yet seen any source but the dea. say that opd did any thing good or was in any way warrented.

as one news paper called it "Just anouther politicaly motivated bong bust" that was done for show or shock and awe effect then to actully do any thing or solve any problems.

I bet video of a house being raided with copters and shit would be good PR to be used against the pigs. They might just want to pretend they don't know what a pipe is for a few years or more if they think it will show then as asses rather then protecting socity.

But still it was funny to read. Even if my tax dollers got spent. I'd rather seem them waist it looking silly then to actully use it to hurt someone. they are going to spend it one way or anouther. maybe some one eles will get away with an even biger good deed sence they spent the $$ they would used to catch the other good deed doer with. even if they find one less field of dreams ;) to burn down its a good thing.

Turning Point Glass
08-31-2005, 10:40 AM
That's really scary and if they were able to get a search warrant to search you in one city/county, I'm sure they'll at least try to get one wherever you're living now.

bc
08-31-2005, 12:17 PM
how about a counter lawsuit? They went to this house knowing there was bad stuff going down but yet when they rolled up their was no bad things gong down. Call a lawer an tell them what happened, go from their, good luck!

indolering
08-31-2005, 02:01 PM
how about a counter lawsuit? They went to this house knowing there was bad stuff going down but yet when they rolled up their was no bad things gong down. Call a lawyer an tell them what happened, go from their, good luck!

That's what all my friends say when I tell them how dangerous it would be for me to blow here in Idaho. What you don't realise is just to retain a lawyer is over a grand. The caliber of lawyer it would take to handle this in court costs $500 an hour .

If he had been charged (however trumped up) there would be two separate lawsuits. One getting the charges dropped and a civil damages suit.

We had, on tape, police planting pot. They didn't find any drugs, just pipes. They not only crippled the business by taking our entire inventory of number one products they did it right before bills were due. If we chose to fight they told us they would charge us with two additional counts. Our legal papers were late because the UPS truck caught on fire (yeah, bullshit.) They have unlimited resources to pay for as many lawyers as they wanted. They can just stall a suite in court for years, charging you more and more and more.

I could go on for hours. But I think you get the point. When the government hits you had better have a millionaire sugar daddy or just plead out.

FredLight
08-31-2005, 02:21 PM
Sounds like a weak story to me. People want attention way too badly. Raids occur after much surveillance and planning. Not spontaneously. "oh, I guess they must've left". You may be an amateur, but they're not.

"huverd" , ha. Maybe someone escaped the scene of a crime and was hiding in there?

cre8
08-31-2005, 02:28 PM
I'm just so grateful to be blissfully making pipes worry-free in Canada. You should all immigrate here or to Denmark!

3 rip min
08-31-2005, 02:52 PM
im with fred.. this is a weak story.. did anyone talk to the cops????

Stagger Lee
08-31-2005, 06:30 PM
you moved in Oct. 04??? If that's ture, I doubt they where looking for you 10 months later. If they were, they would be at your door in burns...

Dale M.
08-31-2005, 07:35 PM
you moved in Oct. 04??? If that's ture, I doubt they where looking for you 10 months later. If they were, they would be at your door in burns...

That or the cops are pretty dumb!

Dale

wfdon
08-31-2005, 10:47 PM
they went there looking for medical MJ and glass pipes knowing i was the only glass blower there, the did the same thing in summer 04 i wasint envolved. WEAK STORY! last year 6 medical marijuana patints in a small town of 2000 spred out over 100miles got there houses radied and medica mJ taken they were not selling simply growing! all charges were thrown out. this year its been 3 sofar and and a atempt on my place OH they know whear i am now and you think im sitting back letting this go down i know my rights. WEAK STORY! last year they i watced them "HUVER" the places that got busted in town. surveillance and planning in christmas valley Thats LAke county oregon ask any one in oregon about lake county the cops do as they please.

as for me i make pipes i ve always gone by the law no carbs ect. it dosint matter
to our redneck cops. i quit making pipes because i new they would do this some day

theres always a few of you on this bord that got to try to push negitive vibes!!!!!!

FredLight
09-01-2005, 08:50 AM
Naw, we just don't buy WEAK stories. If they wanted you , they'd have you.

Did you want sympathy because the redneck big brother is out to get you? Or do you want us to be impressed by your wily ability to elude the man?

Well, here it is. We sympathize for those who have gotten busted and we admire those who can do business without calling too much attention to themselves.

We've got nothing for those who surround themselves in false drama.
Oh, and see that Spellcheck button? That is a cheap way to get you some credibility.

AND, do you or don't you make pipes? Make up your mind. Self contradictions aren't helping you.

Peace.

rumplephorskin
09-01-2005, 09:13 AM
""That is a cheap way to get you some credibility.""

Maybe we need a grammar check button as well :rollin

3 rip min
09-01-2005, 09:20 AM
that was good rump but im still with fred...

3 rip min
09-01-2005, 09:22 AM
oh and by the way fred this is the only board i goto that people dont jump on others for spelling errors.... we should keep it that way....

wfdon
09-01-2005, 09:34 AM
what ever your cheap shots now wonder why this bord is getting a bad rap with names like horskin oh and what maturity to go after some one for spelling that makes you such the man or woman you are.

wfdon
09-01-2005, 10:26 AM
sorry for my rudeness i just caint handle being called a liar... then getting ganged up on..

i dont need to explain it to you! the ones who know me no im not a lire so enjoy your attacks ad fame you might get from it

3 rip min
09-01-2005, 10:59 AM
dude you have shown no proof of anything at all.. i asked if anyone talked to the cops??? if not then they werent even looking for you i bet...if you dont think this sounds like a weak story you should read it again... lol...

IrieGuy05
09-01-2005, 11:43 AM
OH you got busted alright... BUSTED OUT!!!

wfdon
09-01-2005, 11:50 AM
well at least you have a point worth an awncer. i didn't give much more details after the rude comments.
after it happened my friend called me and i called the local sherif. They were there to take an illeagel pipes. so i asked about the helicopter they were serving warrents on gardens and and hovered during the raids they were doing.. i invited them to my place in burns to look, the lauged.

i do not make production pipes any more i occasionally make sherlocks for pipe collectors.

FredLight
09-01-2005, 11:51 AM
:rollin

You're right Rump. Zing!

:rollin

FredLight
09-01-2005, 11:57 AM
Oh and for the spelling NAZI in me, I only wish to fully understand what I read.

And thats my final AWNCER. (reprint from above)

CliffsideGlassworks
09-01-2005, 12:26 PM
fred go zing yourself.

stay on topic and stop the hating people. it gets old

rumplephorskin
09-01-2005, 05:01 PM
In some ways; I'm with fred too. Lets face it; if the federal govt (or ths state govt for that matter) is REALLY investigating you personally. All they would have to do is to check your utility bills, change of address forms, bank info (even your fuel supplier's records) to get your address. And thanx to the ""patriot"" act; that is easier than ever.
Sorry about the burn there Fred; the hypocrisy in your rant about spelling just made me laugh.

glasshead
09-02-2005, 07:09 PM
this country sucks a big fat d...................