PDA

View Full Version : sick of happy birthdays

Gibsons Glassworks
04-17-2008, 06:06 PM
lok birthdays are wonderfull and all.. but who really gives a shiza? mayb we can makde a special super birthday thread, or something so not only some people get a special comment its aoutomted or something.. i donnoo.. mayb im lame but ya.. cheers

Gibsons Glassworks
04-17-2008, 06:07 PM
ps sorry to anyone whos birthday it may be, i dont want to be rain on your parade.

piece

gypsea
04-17-2008, 06:12 PM
awww.......c'mon....:bummed:

Zed
04-17-2008, 06:16 PM
I'm pissed off for no reason today too (actually I blame the weather. 75 degrees on Tuesday, 10 inches of snow on Wednesday, WTF?)... I mean really, how dare all these people have birthdays and all? Knockin down all the really important threads on ventilation and which torch is better and what size glass to use... the nerve!

garrick
04-17-2008, 06:31 PM
somebody mustve gotten some tighty whiteys for their birthday this year

NUBBLET
04-17-2008, 06:40 PM
Happy Birthday Gibson .

Gibsons Glassworks
04-17-2008, 07:07 PM
aw you guys are pretty sweet, remember i did say it was kinda lame but wouldnt you feel bummed if you came to check and see if someone was nice enough to wish you a happy birthday, but no, only threads for somebody more special than you, even know it was there birthday days ago. hahahaha

anyways, aside from this whole topic bieing lame, and really more of a waste of time than the weekly birthday threads, im gong to at least use the words cunt and twat.

mayb this will spark conversation .

ps, my birthday is feb 2 and next year if someone doesnt wish me a cheezy 2 liner happy birthday im going to break down and only make production...

cheers

Udai Hussien
04-17-2008, 08:36 PM
I agree you suck. We promise to ignore your birthday from now on

Sol
04-17-2008, 09:04 PM
lol..i know it was my fault. i wished citizen happy bday cause i missed thiers..and then this..well happy shitty b-day bro. "we loooooooooooooove you" to quote those rainbow dorks....

yinzer
04-18-2008, 06:52 AM
yeah, what the (dirty)hippie said....namaste, or somethin

Groundjoints.com
04-18-2008, 06:56 AM
The board missed my birthday last year. I ain't mad at ya.

Uscalus Storm
04-18-2008, 10:02 AM
Ever think maybe that little email in the inbox might mean a bit more to some people?? Imagine a 21st B day where no one cares. No cards, no birthday wishes, and the only wish you have....isn't coming true. The only thing going for this person is a a bar stool to himself with a never ending take off of self pondering thoughts

The mailbox is showing my bills overflowing
And while there's nothing so special about this
They seem to come everyday and so I will pay
To keep my lifestyle sealed with a kiss

But today's not the same, it's the day I was given my name
But there's nary a card within sight
The mailbox is empty as empty as can be
And that's something that just isn't right

No the phone didn't ring and there's nobody to sing
Nor a message left on the machine
The quiet's too loud but I'm much too proud
To sit here and dream what I dream

So I got me some beer and I made my own cheer
And I offered me up a toast
"Here's to the best and screw all the rest"
And continued on with my boast

As the beers went away I went looking to play
But nothing would come to my mind
Too drunk to think or even to drink
I went searching for something to find

But soon I got bored of still being ignored
And I went looking for something to do
And I pulled out a box then undid the locks
And my eyes misted over with dew

pacosaki
04-18-2008, 10:11 AM
I think I'll go shoot myself now

Uscalus Storm
04-18-2008, 10:14 AM
Don't think you wanna hear the rest of it...

PyroChixRock
04-18-2008, 11:56 AM
Happy late birthday, Gibson!

Mac Maestro
04-18-2008, 12:04 PM
I just looked. It doesn't seem as though Gibson had a birthday thread in the last two years... Maybe he needs some extra special love??

Speaking of extra special love....

The board missed my birthday last year. I ain't mad at ya.
I guess you didn't get that Strip-o-gram I sent you for your b-day.
Must have been some dude in the Illadelph that got it instead of you. My bad.
You would have been surprised, (gasp!) then happy, (as in happy ending) then horrified. (It was a tranny)

PyroChixRock
04-18-2008, 12:13 PM
we won't miss it next year. unless he changes his title. ;)

Big Jay
04-18-2008, 12:16 PM
I guess you didn't get that Strip-o-gram I sent you for your b-day.
(It was a tranny)

and you call me the gay one. I knew there was something you were hiding.

NUBBLET
04-18-2008, 04:33 PM
My 30th , I had court . Received a 250$ fine for not having my DL on me , even though I knew the # by heart and I was only taking a friend home 1mile away from my house in the winter with dark icy roads , and thats it . I got arrested for it , court on B-day , then I go home , My mom is there and comin down startin shit , calls me a fuckin punk , I am not her son ............ because G-ma , who I was taking care of in her elder years was upset cause I slacked a little a housework the last couple days (after all it was my B-day) . No cards or crap ..... not even here , but I think I did get an email or something .

Gibsons Glassworks
04-23-2008, 12:16 PM
yeeey check it out yall i got a birthday reminder under my username, SERIOUSLY GOING TO SCREAM if noone wishes me a happy birthday, remember bitches feb 2nd,

naw really tho, i just had a birthday talk with buddy of mine whos birthday it was, and he was bitter, and i mean bitter, thought i should let it out a bit myself

glad you glassblowers have a sence of humor its tuff to try and put sarcasm into text, people take it serious, pretty humerus really.

ps, all we really are doing is celebrating your sorry little ass poppin outta yo momma.

cheers