PDA

View Full Version : Update 7/5/08- Matt Eskuche

Mr. Wonka
07-05-2008, 04:52 PM
Hi Folks. We have a last minute addition to the lineup at AGI, and Matt Eskuche will be demonstrating. We’ll leave the subject matter up to him, or see what popular demand dictates.

I would like to give Matt a huge thank you. He is volunteering to be here for 3 or 4 days, and in addition to his demonstration he will be happy to work with any / all of you… individual or groups… and help you with any questions, including hands on time at the torch.

Thanks again for your generosity Matt. You’re a great artist as well as a great friend : )

Check out Matt’s work here (http://www.glassartists.org/Gal13616_matte_eskuche_s_Gallery.asp)

P.S.- I would like to remind everybody that the teachers / demonstrators are here for YOU. If you missed anything in a class or lecture, please don’t be shy… ask them for help, clarification, or whatever you need.

AGI is all about learning and I want you all to go home with as much information as possible to advance your skills and careers.

lava flow
07-06-2008, 10:24 AM
man I can't decide if I'd like to see one of those amazing bottles or goblets get made or one of the little penises in suits....

UmaJulz
07-07-2008, 09:05 AM
I hope Matt will bring his questionaires about the teaching/classes slump. AGI would be a great place to gather more data, get additional perspectives on why this is happening.

I wonder if AGI has experienced a slump?

Really appreciate Matt coming to spend time with us!

AlaskaBarb
07-16-2008, 11:59 PM
Thanks, Matt! It will be good to talk to you again, although we did manage a short "hey, what's up!" at the GAS conference.

Barb Caraway
Alaska