PDA

View Full Version : Disco Dragon

Jupiter
09-27-2005, 01:53 PM
Found my use for the disco sparkle, been trying to mix it in with things without a good result. then i realized just mix it down by itself pull it back out and use it straight. never had anything that looks so metalic. Works great if you encase in cobalt 6 as well.

I got a very nice gray for the body also from one of those flat little rods i got at agi from technolux, wish i could remember what color it was, i found it to be way more opaqe than GA or nothstars new grays. aloha Jup

http://glassartists.org/Gal13032_Disco_Dragon.asp

p.s. sory if you expecting a dragon dancing to the beegee's its just not gonna happen :tongue:

Royal
09-27-2005, 02:26 PM
great piece. that is a wicked dragon.

wifebeader
09-27-2005, 02:32 PM
wow!!!!!!

Dragon Lady
09-27-2005, 02:46 PM
p.s. sory if you expecting a dragon dancing to the beegee's its just not gonna happen :tongue:

awww...I was hopeing for a fro and some psychedelic pants, with one claw in the air....ooooohhhh :eek ...now I wanna go make a DISCO dragon....hehehe :crazy:

Kiddin...Awesome piece!!!

Arcane Glass
09-27-2005, 02:56 PM
wow, I would love to learn how to do sculptures like that.

Racer X
10-02-2005, 02:25 AM
When you gonna make one with a forty in one hand and a restraining order for the no-good daddy of her babies in the other hand. Reality Jup... come back to it.

Micah Evans
10-02-2005, 06:29 AM
Jup man thats awsome! I think Ol'Rexy had a bit much to drinky last night, i've seen a lot of carnage posts lately! anyway, I love the disco and I need to send you some stuff, email me your contact info and Ill give you a call.

keep up the good work,

me

Chris Carlson
10-02-2005, 10:05 AM
nice!! thanks for the mixin techs!! my sparkles are so much better now!! and thanks for the company to the airport!!! rock joop!!

Racer X
10-02-2005, 10:09 PM
Now comon Micah... we all know that when he reads this he's gonna spray his fancy Kona coffee out his nose. And for your informacione... I was totaly out of beer and suffering from one of Milissa's fine home cooked meals. I got nothing but love for the Jup. Small kind.

Jupiter
10-03-2005, 02:16 AM
reality, what a concept! nah screw it. although i do hear dragon spousel abuse is up this year. I miss all you freaks! gonna really try to make AGI a yearly trek. Your all welcome to come vist Maui too.

thanks for the comments everyone, ive been playin with disco a bunch lately and commin up with some really cool stuff. the key is remixing the rod, add colors you see fit and stretch into a rod about 7 mill thick. then use like you would a normal stick of color.

Aloha Jup

steven p selchow
10-03-2005, 09:33 AM
That Rex is a funny funny guy. Imagine if someone didn't really know him? He'll probably say whos joking. Was a lot of fun. I have some of that disco maestro gave me when I was down in florida last year, still have it, mine looks like the first samples out, all bubbly and full of air holes, so it looks like a color that has to absolutely be re-mixed. Looks good as an accent on the dragon,

Steve