PDA

View Full Version : lost and found...

Mr. Whale dick
08-25-2008, 06:01 PM
i seem to have came home w/o my oxy t-splitter...

and a crappy michrophone

UmaJulz
08-26-2008, 06:18 AM
you can borrow mine... small concession though

themoch
08-26-2008, 07:33 AM
that may or may not been my fault... you see, i didn't get my last dollar...

actually i remember seeing it, i just don't remember if i unhooked it or not, didn't know it was yours.

as far as the microphone, i never saw it.

JANKYglass
08-26-2008, 09:38 AM
i stole that microphone to start my hip hop career

Clear_dome
08-26-2008, 11:51 AM
i stole that microphone to start my hip hop career

:maestro: :rollin nice call

Joe Blow
08-27-2008, 10:13 AM
So Jaimie Fischer left his Griffin Rollers. They were used by Kevin for the fire pit tube cooking. Kevin had set them on the Bar outside at the Mickelson B&G the day of and Fischer never picked them up. I called Tom today and he said they are no where to be found, but that their had been some thievery this year (assholes). I also realize that it could have been a total accident. (understandable with all the safety going on)

So, if someone grabbed 'em by accident it's cool, he just really needs them back. Kevin, if you saw or know what happen to them, let me know.

If someone did indeed steal them, know that karma is a bitch when you disrespect others!

Thanks to all- it's much appreciated.

JANKYglass
08-28-2008, 02:31 PM
missing
little tweezers 3-4 inch non serrated needle tip

Aymie
08-28-2008, 02:34 PM
Is Jaimie sure he didn't leave them on the roof of the car? They would have been a great way to hold down my wallet.

chayes
08-28-2008, 03:31 PM
I think i may have left my quick connects in the new building if they are found i will pay shipping.

NOFO
08-29-2008, 08:39 AM
I saw your Mic on the table behind you near your kiln on Friday.

Mr. Whale dick
08-29-2008, 09:14 AM
well...

did you bust some flows ???

NOFO
08-29-2008, 05:09 PM
oh yea , busted out a few old school jams, gotta keep that pimp hand strong !

Mr. Wonka
08-29-2008, 05:21 PM
Elaine already sent out several packages of items that were left behind, and I’ll post a photo in the next couple of days with the rest of the things we still have here.

Somebody left Barry Lafler here, but nobody wants to claim ownership of him. Do we have any takers? I’ll pay the postage!

Tom

Mr. Wonka
08-29-2008, 05:37 PM
One of our neighbors lost a small black dog with white paws and came here looking for him. I'm sure nobody knows anything about this, but I thought I would post it anyway just in case.

Tom

jane clifton
08-29-2008, 05:59 PM
You're not talking about Tyrone are you? You know the dog that made his way there nearly everyday. That was the only dog I saw. Would of taken him home if no one claimed him. he was a sweety.

NOFO
08-29-2008, 07:16 PM
I think Cindy took the dog and left Bear. :)

JANKYglass
08-29-2008, 08:12 PM
i'll take bear.he can run my sweat shop.can he speak spanish?

i left my nippers.there missing the spring and i picked them up and said theres no way i brought my shitty nippers when everyone else will have some i can borrow then set them down.well i brought my shitty nippers and now i miss them.

gypsea
08-29-2008, 08:38 PM
eddie found a pbr tattoo on my boobie the next day.....he missd seeing them being passed out, so he was a bit mistified....hahaha

Islandglass Man
08-30-2008, 08:19 AM
I'll be baaack!!!!!!

Bear

someone borrowed a jar of frit and never brought it back. May all the work from that jar crack.

Joe Blow
08-30-2008, 05:51 PM
Tyrone!!!:)

LewisW
08-30-2008, 08:48 PM
Doni Hatz lost a small tripod that attaches to her camera. It is about 8-9 inches tall and is black metal with a plastic coating. It articulates into differant positions.Looks a little like a chicken foot. if any one remembers seeing it please post here.
lewis C Wilson

yinzer
08-30-2008, 09:26 PM
eddie found a pbr tattoo on my boobie the next day.....he missd seeing them being passed out, so he was a bit mistified....hahaha

PBR TATTOOS??? whos ever heard of such a thing?!

i lost my car..if anybody found it, please give it to bear and tell him good luck

i also lost a true love, tyrone left me for a man. never before has anybody or anything waited so intently outside of a portopotty for me before. (except yakum once, but im pretty sure he thought i had the keg in there...i dont know i went in, he was there, i came out , he was there and said"jkhdfaudsyfuyfdsuahs", laughed and did a little whirly spin thing)if thats not love, i dont know what is

UmaJulz
08-31-2008, 06:23 AM

I have an extra if you would like one. I had to wash mine off before the hospital- bummer huh?

I'll be baaack!!!!!!
Bear

someone borrowed a jar of frit and never brought it back. May all the work from that jar crack.

Was it Yakum or Spakum? Don't count on getting it back... Yakum probably yacked on it, looking for a new color combo. Therefore, every piece should crack.

Cindy
08-31-2008, 11:28 PM
Tom, I think I left my phone charger in the new building... but I brought home lots of good vibes!
Cindy

Aymie
09-01-2008, 08:26 AM
i also lost a true love, tyrone left me for a man.

At least you got to kiss him goodbye in the morning. I heard he left that dude anyway and was now working security for Sassy when she goes on tour...she has some dates set up here in a double wide on the east side.

gypsea
09-01-2008, 11:18 AM
i left my oxygen quick connect in the new building.....i will def pay shipping if anyone finds it. thanks!