PDA

View Full Version : Have Red Max Need Lynx

Kool
08-26-2008, 12:47 PM
So this guy I'm teaching has a Red Max Premix, but he's been using a Lynx when he is at my shop. He would like to get rid of his Red Max and get a Lynx for his shop at home.

Anybody out there with a Lynx they want to get rid of that also has interest in a Red Max?

I can post photos once I can get over to his house, if anyone is interested.

Johan
10-24-2008, 03:24 PM
HI, i'm actually looking for a red max but i don't have a lynx to offer in trade. I have money though. Anyways...If its availiable feel free to email me at
Rg9403@aol.com with pics. thank you, Jon

Kool
10-24-2008, 07:21 PM
I'll check and see if he's interested in selling it. Last I heard, he was just going to buy a Lynx and keep the Red Max. I'll let you know.

jr23
10-25-2008, 05:04 AM
I bet he keeps it until he gets a bigger torch. I have a phantom and still miss my red max on occasion even that little bit in width is hard to loose one you are used to it. They make great back up torches as well, you never know when a thieve will hit. Good luck finding a red max, Torches come around here in wave's. First its red-max's then phantoms . The last run of for sales at the forum was delta's. I want a delta someday and wish I could have got one of the recent for sale one's.
Good luck and if you don't get in a rush you will find what you need at around 300-350 .