PDA

View Full Version : 50% OFF NorthStar Odds and Seconds @Mountain Glass

MountainGlassArts
02-13-2009, 01:57 PM
That is RIGHT! Ladies and gentlemen, we are pleased to be able to offer this one time special price to our customers.

We have teamed up with Northstar Glassworks in order to offer YOU some economic relief!

All in stock Northstar Odds and Seconds are 50% OFF!!!

To receive this discount - enter OSS in the coupon code field during checkout or mention it over the phone.

Please check our website (http://www.mountainglassarts.com/s.nl/sc.2/category.21/.f) for current stock

Sale will end 2/28. Orders will be pulled on a first come first serve basis. No other quantity discounts may be used in combination with this discount. We apologize but we will not be back ordering any of these items. Stock is kept up to date on the website during business hours. Feel free to call us if you have any questions.

A massive thank you to all of our customer who continue to support us and to the GLDG for its contributions to our community.

Mountain Glass Arts,
Chris, Steve, Joe and Dup

Abe Fleishman
02-17-2009, 08:42 AM
This is a great deal for all.
Abe

CripSkillz
02-17-2009, 01:42 PM
so is that 50% off the price shown on the web site.. so like 13 - 18 a lb??

looks good.. now if i could just get people that owe me money to actually send it I could order more glass heheh..

Abe Fleishman
02-17-2009, 02:21 PM
Yo Cripskillz Who owes you money? I will put a hit out there so you can buy some color.LOL Some of the color are really cheap.
Abe

FredLight
02-17-2009, 03:28 PM
Thanks ABE and Mountain Glass Art for the great sale!

No waiting, great colors, Awesome prices.

jeves311
02-17-2009, 08:03 PM
I'd love to order but i've been waiting over a month for 10 lbs from abr's last sale

jojo101
02-17-2009, 09:15 PM
mountain glass is awesome, i got everything i wanted except one color, and they called me right away to tell me and offer a replacement.
cant go wrong buying from them!

Feel Good Glass
02-18-2009, 09:57 AM
Just wanted to bump this because I just got my order in. Placed in on Monday, arrived on my doorstep early this morning! All the odds I ordered look like firsts, great stuff! Awesome customer service, super fast shipping, and perfect product, I couldn't ask for more! Thanks guys.:bouncy:

-John

CripSkillz
02-18-2009, 12:58 PM
I just had to order some.. now I have to go work my ass off for a week so i dont go broke hehehe

Udai Hussien
02-18-2009, 01:22 PM
Yo Cripskillz Who owes you money? I will put a hit out there so you can buy some color.LOL Some of the color are really cheap.
Abeabe, you know i am so willing to do the dirty work for some color kick downs >.<

Udai Hussien
02-18-2009, 01:23 PM
I'd love to order but i've been waiting over a month for 10 lbs from abr's last sale
Still?!??! wow man, that blows!!!

n3rd
02-18-2009, 05:03 PM

they probably sent it to the wrong place.

Abe Fleishman
02-19-2009, 01:01 PM
Udai I will keep that in mind when people dont pay their bills.
Abe

MountainGlassArts
02-26-2009, 01:46 PM
Our sale will be extended until March 6th (the end of next week).

We have added to our stock greatly since the sale began. Please take a moment to check our website for updated colors and new colors.

Thank everyone for making this a great sale so far!

-Mountain Glass Arts

byron3
02-26-2009, 03:06 PM
Thank you MGA / NS for the sale. Both of your companies rock :)

FredLight
02-26-2009, 03:17 PM
Thank you guys again.

I am very pleased with the quality of the glass on my order.

I almost feel guilty for not enduring the waiting and frustration from the OTHER sale.

Almost.