PDA

View Full Version : Introducing GlowStix 33coe Glow Cane

Greymatter Glass
02-27-2009, 06:27 PM
I've just been informed that Elan and GlowGlass inc are shipping their new 33coe (boro compatible) Glow Stix product next week.

I will have them in stock soon, and am offering pre-orders now, to ship some time in March.

Colors available are Aqua and Yellow Green. The blue shown in the below pictures (right side) is still being worked on and will be available some time later this year.

My normal list price will be $140/lb

Intro Price of just $100/lb + free shipping!

20 pounds at $80/lb

Contact me in PM, at info@abqglass.com, or at 505-884-0318 (m-f 9-5 MST) to order.

-Doug

Please Note: I do not yet have this color in stock. I have placed my order and will receive it some time after 3/7/09 for immediate shipping. Any orders placed for out of stock products will be billed and shipped when available. I will contact you to verify your order if the wait time is in excess of 10 business days.

boxfan willy
03-01-2009, 06:55 AM
Ya'll, Joe sent me some pre samples, while the ABQ crew was rockin it. THe luminescence is pretty unreal. I have been playin it safe, using it for outside raised dots and teeth. Besides the "disco sparkle" inital shockiness, the stuff work just like Origin's bright white. pricey as hell, but I went ahead and got a couple of elbows at the intro price.

I will get some pics together.
an unasked for $.02

Glow Joe
07-11-2009, 12:37 PM
Here's a copy of the MSDS.
Finally figured out the uploader.

Will Post some great pics from the test here in a few....from Jones, Doug and Magma......Magma not a tester.....jeesh that's funny.

Glow Joe
07-12-2009, 07:35 AM
Doug Harroun Owner / Grey Matter Studio.......The Host with the most.
Glow Test 1
Albuquerque, NM
10/08

Glow Joe
07-12-2009, 07:40 AM
Rashan Omari Jones
Jones Art Glass
Albuquerque, NM
Glow Test 1
10/08

Glow Joe
07-12-2009, 07:51 AM
Lewis Wilson
Crystal Myths
www.crystalmyths.com
Albuquerque, NM
Glow Test 1
10/08

Aymie
07-12-2009, 11:21 AM
Joe just sent me some of this...it is so much brighter than the stuff before. The color is a nicer white as well. Love it. Everyone should buy some. Everything with the glow just flies right out of the case.