PDA

View Full Version : Consignment art needed

Glassbackwards
06-18-2005, 08:01 PM
I've opened up a store/gallery in my house out here in Tenino, WA.
But between my fulltime day job, Custom and small wholesale orders I don't have much time to keep a good inventory of work in the store. The store is open, and I've put out a few flyiers around the oly/teninio area and have already recieved some customers. But I'm not ready to put out the large road signs yet (which I have) due to my small inventory. What I'm looking for is a few people that woulden't mind puting some of there work in the store on consignment. I got my biz license so its all legit and I will be soon working with the Offut Lake Resort, Wolf Haven, The Monarch Sculpture park, and some other local businesses in creating a local advertising newsletter which should bring in more customers to the Tenino area.

Any thing you want to add is fine, I already got the pipes covered but more would be fine, water tubes/bongs are needed, jewelry, hemp work, paintings, hand made clothes, sculpture, any thing hand made would be great. As far as how the consignment will work, for starters I won't even add any % to what you want for the art, you will make full price. This will help the business get off to a good start without things being to expensive. As time goes on I will add in a % on top of what you want it sold for.

Any way if this sounds interesting for ya drop me a line at 360-264-2749
or email me at offutoddities@hotmail.com -

shabbyglass
06-19-2005, 10:04 PM
Hey....I dont live near WA, but im out here in WI, and I have some fine limited edition screen printed t-shirts I am looking to start selling. I am also a glassblower and would be able to provide glass pendants, ornaments, or pipes. If you are more interested you could drop me an email at tp1835@shabby-glass.com I could get you some pictures or anything you are interested in.

_Teddy

Glassbackwards
06-20-2005, 08:25 AM
If any one else is interested let me know and I'll email you our consignment contract to look over.

thanks to everone who has contacted us so far

steven velazquez
Offut Lake Oddities

dogmaw
07-01-2005, 06:03 AM
I thought maybe people would like to see what is going to be there. Well, and I just can't resist pimping beads. :pimp:

Glassbackwards
07-03-2005, 03:36 PM
Looks great thanks