PDA

View Full Version : Boro-Stix Sampler including Glow, Dwarf and New Pink

Glow Joe
08-20-2009, 10:34 AM
Is pictured below.
2 sticks of everything Boro Stix including a weird purple I have laying around here, Aqua Glow, Yellow Glow, Dwarf Green and New Pink......

Almost 2 pounds of glass.....now includes 2 Stix of Uber Blush as well
Limited time offer: $39.95
Shipping to all 50 states $10.40 (Flat Rate Priority)
Out of country, please contact sales@glowglass.com for shipping arrangements

Please send your payments to sales@glowglass.com using PayPal
Leave a note saying "GLDG BORO STIX SAMPLER" and I'll get right on it.

These sample packs are in house and ready to ship.

Thanks for shopping with Glow Glass LLC......I really hope you that you enjoy these colors.

Peace..and Share the Love.

Glow Joe
08-20-2009, 03:22 PM
Buy 4 sample sets get 1 oz extra free Glow Stix Sampler!

Glow Joe
08-20-2009, 06:29 PM
Just got both products onto the website www.glowglass.com if this makes it any easier for ya'll to purchase.

You are really going to have to act quick for this pink.
The sample pack....that's just another gift from me to you...

Peace!

P.S. Thanks for the appreciation and excitement about the colors you all.......

Another 50 lbs of the New Pink showed up at my door 15 minutes ago(so yes....in house and ready to ship pronto!).......this stuff is going really fast...and if you hadn't caught on, it is a mistake color.......they have NO IDEA how to make this one again........and funnily enough...have no desire to do so...

I'm using it to make hearts for BOC...(Beads of Courage)...GORGEOUS!!!!!

Much love!

Glow Joe
08-24-2009, 06:23 AM
We've got more!!!! Full Boro Stix Samplers, Dwarf Green and New Pink............get them while you can...the sampler is here to stay...the Dwarf and Pink though (running out quickly), just are not going to last much longer!!!!

Have a great week and thanks for the love and support!

Blessings!
Just got both products onto the website www.glowglass.com if this makes it any easier for ya'll to purchase.

You are really going to have to act quick for this pink.
The sample pack....that's just another gift from me to you...

Peace!

P.S. Thanks for the appreciation and excitement about the colors you all.......

Another 50 lbs of the New Pink showed up at my door 15 minutes ago(so yes....in house and ready to ship pronto!).......this stuff is going really fast...and if you hadn't caught on, it is a mistake color.......they have NO IDEA how to make this one again........and funnily enough...have no desire to do so...

I'm using it to make hearts for BOC...(Beads of Courage)...GORGEOUS!!!!!

Much love!

Glow Joe
08-27-2009, 08:46 AM
Hey All!

Just talked with the factory........their is only 15 lbs of the Rosa Blush left...."New Pink" ......it will be here at my studio tomorrow.......it's the last of it and will not be remade.

Get this gorgeous 1 time mistake firing of Rosa Blush while you can!!!!!

She's almost gone......

Thanks for the love and support!

RamblezMarblez
08-27-2009, 12:30 PM
Glow stix are awesome! Very easy to work with. What's the black or dark blue glow sticks glow like? A pic would be cool. ABR was selling a pound for $60 and I thought that was a steal. Thanks for inventing them.

Glow Joe
08-28-2009, 06:51 AM
Hey....thanks a bunch...for the simple...."Thanks".....that's all I've ever wanted.....Means the world...Truly....and btw....You are very welcome!

We don't have a black and the Dark Blue is still being worked on...when the factory catches up from the current backorder (9/4/09) we will be firing what should be our final test before the release of the Dark Blue.......soon after comes the Orange.......

Glow Joe
08-28-2009, 03:34 PM
The sales of the New Pink / Rosa Blush are now over......she's gone...ain't nothin gonna bring her back......

Still available in the Sample pack for a limited time....

Have a great weekend!

Joe

The Lorax
08-29-2009, 08:43 AM
i want some of that pink that had too much gold in it...

Glow Joe
08-30-2009, 04:20 AM
i want some of that pink that had too much gold in it...

That would be Uber Pink.......as the story goes.....and it will be ready within two weeks.......FYI>>>>There's no gold in it.....

:)

Glow Joe
08-30-2009, 04:23 AM
Glow stix are awesome! Very easy to work with. What's the black or dark blue glow sticks glow like? A pic would be cool. ABR was selling a pound for $60 and I thought that was a steal. Thanks for inventing them.

All I can say here respectfully is GOOD LUCK getting a pound of glow from Ross for 60.00...........don't believe the hype kids

much love!

Glow Joe
09-27-2009, 08:02 AM
Glow Stix in Deep Blue Test II just arrived......

Most involved in previous tests will be receiving their samples soon.

Much love and thanks all.

RamblezMarblez
09-27-2009, 12:48 PM
All I can say here respectfully is GOOD LUCK getting a pound of glow from Ross for 60.00...........don't believe the hype kids

much love!

I'm very interested in your new glow colors. The $60 a pound of glow sticks from abr was at the Corning Glass Art Society (GAS) event. I sure would like a pound of glow sticks! ............Slick

Glow Joe
09-28-2009, 06:40 AM
I'm very interested in your new glow colors. The $60 a pound of glow sticks from abr was at the Corning Glass Art Society (GAS) event. I sure would like a pound of glow sticks! ............Slick

Damn!!! way to go Ross is all I can say!!!

Let me know what I can get for you...

Create a beautiful day!

Glow Joe
09-28-2009, 08:32 AM
Sample Packs: 39.95

1 Pound Glow Stix: 90.00

1 Pound Uber Blush: 48.50

1 Pound Dwarf Green: 60.00 per Lb

These introductory retail sale prices end this Wednesday at midnight.

RamblezMarblez
10-05-2009, 04:32 PM
Yo Joe, Call me....I need 1/2 a lb. of mix (aqua/green). I'd like to enter the flametree holloween sculpture contest with some glow! Any chance I can get a sample dark blue stick? Thanks..........Slick

Glow Joe
10-06-2009, 07:48 AM
Yo Joe, Call me....I need 1/2 a lb. of mix (aqua/green). I'd like to enter the flametree holloween sculpture contest with some glow! Any chance I can get a sample dark blue stick? Thanks..........Slick

Slick...I'm heading to Palatka to get Oxy right now....give me a shout around 1-2 and I'll get you set up!!!! That is going to be one awesome competition at Flametree!!!!