PDA

View Full Version : Big Thanks to Tom & Elaine!!!

jane clifton
08-24-2009, 04:25 AM
Got back yesterday and wanted to say a BIG thanks to tom and elaine for another GREAT AGI!!! To all the demonstrators, Thank you, you were great!!! I learned a lot (as usual).
To Shelbo- thanks for the ice cream!!!
Jules- sorry I didn't see you before I left- things are only going to get better!!
Kristian- enjoy spending my savings!!!
Scott- enjoy the northeast this winter, we'll be thinking of you!
Doug-never made anything worthy of trading, but I love your work!!!
ALex- Great job on the Glory Hole man!!! That was awesome, the amount of work you put into that!!!

Just too much to think of right now but for all of you who have never been to AGI, you need to start saving the money right now!!!! It is worth every penny!!!

Thanks again Tom for a great job and can't wait till next year!!!

Wizard, Wizard, Wizard

yinzer
08-24-2009, 07:40 AM
yes. agreed. the wonkas rock. glad i could spend my first vaca in years with you guys. much love, see you soon (hopefully).

The Lorax
08-24-2009, 08:31 AM
yea i had a great time, i shoulda made more shit to trade though that was my only downfall

Mr. Whale dick
08-24-2009, 09:51 AM
good times...

hope wonka is feeling better soon....

nafglass
08-24-2009, 12:30 PM
Gained a wealth of knowledge and inspiration and got to spend a week with a great group of people! Big thanks to everyone who was a part of it!

JBob
08-24-2009, 12:50 PM
AWESOME time! thanks tom and elaine you 2 rock! see you soon!

Also a big thanks to all of the other glass blowers there, you were all really awesome and definately inspired me to bust my ass even harder on the torch!

Greymatter Glass
08-24-2009, 04:00 PM
Jane, shoot me your address in a PM, we'll work it out :)

Slow
08-24-2009, 04:34 PM
Best glass event I have ever attended!
Thanks to everyone whose hard work made it possible. It was very cool to meet and work with (well, near) everyone. Hope to see you all again next time!

Thomas Grimmett
08-25-2009, 11:29 AM
Great times, Great people. It was truly a pleasure to meet and hang out with everyone at AGI. I got a lot of great feedback from everyone and seeing the quality of work being produced motivates me even more to provide the community with the best quality glass.

Next year will be the 10th anniversary for AGI as well as Glass Alchemy. We are already planning some exciting stuff...

Thank you so much Tom and Elaine for having me and hosting such an inspiring event.

I hope to see you all soon,

Thomas

NOFO
08-25-2009, 02:30 PM
Thank you Tom and Elaine !!!!! Had a blast!!

Hope you get well soon Tom !!

colyerso
08-25-2009, 03:02 PM
Definately one of the best times of my life! (Minus being torn apart at the body shop:tongue2:)

I was really glad to be able to meet all of you guys and I will totally be back next year!

Keep in touch.....

shelbo
08-25-2009, 04:10 PM
oh yes.... ag izzle fo shizzle.... everyone was awesome with coolness on top.... until 2010 when we do it again.... ciao

Greymatter Glass
08-25-2009, 07:18 PM
Shelbo, dude i just saw your sig and reminded me I have that tip from K I need to fire up....now where did I pack it....