PDA

View Full Version : New peeps to the forum

The Glass Hive
10-01-2009, 11:51 AM
Hi all, It's Mike and Pam from The Glass Hive here on the Oregon Coast. We're furnace workers, torch workers, and build glass working equipment. We've been reading as guests on this forum and just had to join up. Hope to see you in the threads.

Mike and Pam

Bo Diddles
10-01-2009, 03:28 PM
Welcome! If you've got work you want to post, we'd love to see it. From the sounds of things, you bring lots of knowledge to the forum... sweet!

Pogo
10-01-2009, 03:36 PM
Welcome!

bzglass
10-02-2009, 07:41 PM
Welcome Y'all.

cc_bob
10-02-2009, 08:07 PM
Hi, and welcome to the greatest forum on earth.

The Madhatter
10-04-2009, 09:36 AM
Welcome! This is the best forum EVER! Wow, tons of questions since you aren't just newbies...

You workin hard or soft glass, or both?

Props to your name, the glass hive is awesome. I just googled it! Still coudn't tell exactly what type of glass you're working to make those fish, but I assume it's soft. Get some pics of those bad boys up on here when you've got some time, lovin 'em. Those are some awesome kilns, you do sick work man!

Glad you've joined this family! And that's really what this place seems like. You've got the informative uncles, the crazy drunk cousins, silly stoners, protective caring mothers (not just women), crotchety grandparent types who have those nuggets of gold if you care to sit thru their windedness, and tons of ankle biters running around bothering everyone but for the most part are considered adorable (like myself).

Much Love,
~Me

Emmett's Glass
10-04-2009, 11:34 AM
Glad to see you here.
E

CripSkillz
10-04-2009, 08:17 PM
You have seen the rest now you joined the best.. have FUN...

whatchawant
10-05-2009, 04:13 PM
Hi to you all. New here myself. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums as well.
:twitch: