PDA

View Full Version : Only 10 or 12 tickets left…

Mr. Wonka
04-10-2010, 05:17 PM
Just a heads up- Hurry up if you want to make it to AGI, as there are only a handful of spaces (B tickets) available.

Just because you have a B ticket doesn't mean you can't work. Some people either sleep late or go to bed early, and you can use someone else's torch (with their permission). Also, some guests go out exploring for the day which leaves some open spaces. Trust me, we are all family and people here are more than willing to share with others.

Also, the main bench is open after the demos are completed and anybody can jump on it if they want.

You can sign up for a B, and if anyone cancels you can be on the list to upgrade to an A ticket.

*I say we need some more buildings, but Elaine wants to have our house insulated before another glass shop goes up. Seriously, every year we get 2 to 3 inches of ice build up on the wall behind the couch when it dips below zero LOL!

Tom

Mr. Whale dick
04-10-2010, 08:10 PM
snow cones are delicious....

Slimy-E
04-10-2010, 11:16 PM
I'm willing to let people work on my torch when I'm not using it- if you get a B-ticket and don't know anyone else to ask.

loydb
04-11-2010, 04:23 AM
I'll also be there with a Phantom setup that I for sure won't be using 24/7. Even if you don't know me, don't be shy, introduce yourself. I didn't take a torch my first year, but never really had a problem finding someplace to work.

loyd

Kevin Bumble
04-11-2010, 01:21 PM
save me one

i'll send a deposit

i'm in!!!

CripSkillz
04-11-2010, 04:31 PM
I think everyone will be ok ,, I know i cant work the whole time,, I made trade torch time for under the bench time to the right person .. ;)

obscure_shadow
04-11-2010, 10:43 PM
do you have to use their torch n stuff or you just get to use their bench space when they aren't there? i'm super interested... i think it would be worth it even if i i didn't have my own workspace, though practice is important...
i guess it would be fun to rage it on a torch i've never used before but at the same time i think i'd have difficulties adjusting to the torch as well as wanting to do new tec.

WORLD FAMOUS
04-12-2010, 01:07 AM
Buuumble!!! Buuumble!!!