PDA

View Full Version : Anyone driving through the twin cities?

TwoTimes
04-18-2010, 06:56 AM
I was wondering if anyone is driving through or around Minnesota to AGI and has space for another to ride. I was planning on going with a friend but A tickets sold out and he isn't interested anymore. I wasn't going to go but decided it's somthing I don't want to miss. I don't think my car can make the drive so I thought I would see if anyone is driving from around this area, or from a state or two away. I'm going to start looking at other ways out there but thought I would check here first. Send me a PM if your able to help, or know of a cheap way out, thanks.

nafglass
04-24-2010, 11:11 PM
Not sure how I'm getting out there this year since I'm doing the Uptown Art Fair through Sunday... If I can find someone to go out with that's ok not being there until Monday night I'll do that or I might just fly out and ride back. I'll try to post back here once the date is closer.

xlconch
04-25-2010, 06:47 AM
I will be driving and could swing up thru the Cities. I live on the Iowa border south of Rochester. Depending on total luggage, a ride back for Dan would also be possible.

nafglass
04-25-2010, 07:15 AM
Thanks David! We'll be in touch!