PDA

View Full Version : HOT HOT HOT Deals on oxygen concentrators

kbinkster
06-16-2010, 02:38 PM
I am kicking off the summer with a rockin' good deal on some 8 LPM, 20 psi oxygen concentrators. These are AirSep machines that have been reconditioned and have a one year warranty from the company who reconditions them (the same great supplier for the high quality reconditioned 5 LPM machines that I sell).

Regular price on these machines is $750 plus shipping ($49 to the continental US - lower 48 states). That's a great price considering what these machines can do. But, wait! The sales price is even better. Right now, I am offering these AirSep 8 LPM, 20 psi machines for $650 plus shipping. That's a savings of $100! Quantities are limited on these, so act now!

The higher output pressure of these machines make them excellent choices for running larger torches that require higher pressures to feed a large number of jets or for torches that have internal restrictions. The 8 LPM, 20 psi output is what these machines were designed for - THEY HAVE NOT BEEN TWEAKED TO PUT OUT THAT HIGH PSI.

You could run a Lynx on one for soft glass and boro bead work and some small sculpture. Adding a second one or using a holding tank would yield even better results. These would work really well on a Cheetah, also. I would say to get at least two of them if you were wanting to run a Cheetah.

Lately, I have been using three of these machines yoked together to run my Phantom (centerfire and outerfire) for a combined 24 LPM at 20 psi. They work so well together! If you already have a 10 LPM set-up for your centerfire, and you have a two-stage Phantom, you could also run 2-3 of these together for the outerfire and get even better results!

I am also offering $100 off of the reconditioned Invacare 10 LPM machines (there are two versions: 5 psi and 9 psi, regularly $850) and the reconditioned Integra10 10 LPM machines (7-9 psi, regularly $1150). Shipping on these is the same. So, that means:

Invacare 10 LPM: $750 plus $49 shipping to the lower 48
Integra 10: $1050 plus $49 shipping to the lower 48

Wait... that's not all! I am also offering $100 off the 10 LPM Regalia (7-9 psi, new machine) for a great price of $1450 plus $49 shipping to the lower 48 United States (international shipping and shipping to Alaska and Hawaii is more). The Regalia comes with a 3 year warranty form the manufacturer, SeQual. Please contact me

The 10 LPM machines are perfect for running most of the 5, 6, and 7 jet bead torches. I will be happy to help you decide what machine is best for your situation.:) In many cases, 10 LPM will run these torches to their full capacity or very close to it.

I can't leave out the reconditioned 5 LPM machines. I am offering $50 off the regular price of $375 - making them $325 plus $49 shipping to the lower 48 United States. These machine carry a five year warranty from my supplier.

If you are adding a machine to one (or more) that you already have, let me know and I can help pick out which one would be best.

I make wye connectors to fit two or more machines together (starting at $23). If you are the first person to buy three machines from me during this sale, I will include a three-way wye connector for FREE! If you are the first person to buy two machines from me during this sale, I will include a regular wye connector for FREE!

This sale is an unexpected surprise and is not retroactive to apply to any machine(s) already purchased or any order placed before yesterday (June 15, 2010). The sale will run for about two weeks and end July 1, 2010. These offers cannot be combined with any other discount offers, including previous gift certificate coupons. The Regalia ships worldwide (offer not available in Japan), but the reconditioned machines only ship to the US. The sales price for the Regalia only applies to customer orders placed through me, directly. Orders from my dealers or through any other distributor are subject to the terms and conditions of those sellers and my discounts do not apply. The Regalia is subject to sales tax in California, so please contact me before ordering.

Most machines ship out 2-3 business days after the order is placed. However, with a sale like this, we might get backed up a little bit. I can let you know if the backlog will be longer than a week when you order.

I accept PayPal (either through my website shopping cart, with a PayPal invoice, or paid to kimberly@pyronamix.com), USPS money order through the mail, and MasterCard/Visa over the phone.

I can be reached here by PM or email at sales@pyronamix.com. I can be reached by phone at 719-541-4886.

I am updating my website to reflect the changes in prices, so those should be up shortly. If you just can't wait, call me and we can do it with a credit card over the phone or email me and I can send you a PayPal Invoice.:)

This is a great time to get a great oxygen concentrator at a fabulous price! If you are looking for a starter torch, let me know. I have Minor Burners, Crickets, and a Mega Minor available right now (and I can always order more if you would like a Mega Minor).

If you have any questions, let me know and I will be happy to help you.:)Thanks!