PDA

View Full Version : How much hose is needed?

Sheilabear
07-16-2010, 06:49 PM
We have ten foot sections and wanted to know if this length will be sufficient to reach tanks from our stations? Never been to AGI before so I don't know what the setup is like... SO excited!!
Thanks,
Sheilabear

Rockrat
07-18-2010, 10:36 AM
That should be good as they have main lines running under the benches that you connect to. The main thing to make sure is that you bring your regs as there is always extra line lines around but no extra regs.
Its a blast at AGI and look forward to meeting you and all the new peeps. SHould be an even better then normal awesome year!!!

Cindy
07-20-2010, 08:18 PM
Glad you'll be there...
:)

Sheilabear
07-24-2010, 08:38 PM
Awesome!! I can't wait to meet everyone!

Greymatter Glass
07-25-2010, 09:10 AM
AGI always needs extra hos.

Swampy
07-25-2010, 09:20 AM
I hope you got your answer Sheila, now we can let rip with the humour...

So there was this lady in Regina Street in Nicosia that said, when my mate asked what the rate was, that she charged by the inch. So my mate said yeah but I only want to give you the last inch.

(Sorry, Doug started it)

cheng076
07-30-2010, 11:38 AM
A cop, a priest, and a construction worker go into a bar. It's pretty slow and the bartender is at the other end of the bar chatting up a local hooker.
The three decide to sit at the bar. Pretty soon the bartender comes over and asks what they'll have.

The cop says he'll have a shot and puts his badge on the bartop.
The priest orders a red wine and starts to say a prayer.
The construction worker asks for a beer and puts his hard hat on the bar.

The bar tender just stares.

After several moments the bartender steps back and says;
"What is this, some kind of a joke"?

Been lurking for some time guys. I'm very down that I can't make it again this year. My best wishes to you Tom and I hope the rest of you have a hella time. Pass my greetings on to John K.

Swampy
07-30-2010, 07:48 PM
That joke was terrible. You should be pubicly flogged. If I knew where you lived I would teach your cat to shit in your headphones.

Kevin Bumble
07-31-2010, 02:21 AM
hes been infracted.

jane clifton
07-31-2010, 05:39 AM
Serious question for a minute, I just got a new torch (to me anyway) that has a foot pedal but the way its set up (home made) it doesn't use y connectors. It has a "t" connector that goes into the reg. If I disconnect at the regulator and bring the whole set up, that shouldn't be a problem should it?

steven p selchow
07-31-2010, 06:13 PM
Kristen should have some parts for ya, let him know what you need in advance Jane. I'm bringing y connectors to hook up a pre-mix and surface.

steve

Aymie
08-05-2010, 09:01 AM
Cristi and I will both be there...that should be enough hoes to go around.

Greymatter Glass
08-05-2010, 01:48 PM
Serious question for a minute, I just got a new torch (to me anyway) that has a foot pedal but the way its set up (home made) it doesn't use y connectors. It has a "t" connector that goes into the reg. If I disconnect at the regulator and bring the whole set up, that shouldn't be a problem should it?

If the regs haven't been modified it should be fine.