PDA

View Full Version : ingersoll rand refrigerated air dryer can deliver?

STROKER
07-22-2010, 10:01 PM
hi all,
i am gonna post this here and in the glassifieds thread.

here goes:

i have a contact with new , but slightly banged up ingersoll rand refrigerated air dryers.
they are a must for anyone that uses a compressor as it eliminates all water from your lines.

i bought three today and sold one to a buddy locally already. i use one for my o2 generator and another for the sandblaster to keep the air super dry.

i already have one i use for my grinding tools in the woodshop as air tools really benefit from them. i have a very nice set up with more friggin filters and traps yet i still have a gallon of water a day i remove from my set up or more.

after all that here is the scoop.

i have access to 12, 15, 17, 25, 35, 50, 75, 160 scfm units. dont have the specific of how many of each but it is not many.

i bought a 25, 35, and 50 today for myself. these units have never been hooked up but the cases are little banged up from shipping dammage. not very much on most and a bit more on others. too much to call it new so the company stockpiled a trailer of them over a few years and this is the result.

they will all be plugged in for at least five minutes while i am there to verify they are functioning perfectly and cranking out cold air.

the 25 scfm will sell for $300
the 35 scfm will sell for $400
the 50 scfm will sell for $600
the 12-17 scfm will sell for $200
i can get one big boy 160 scfm for $1100 - it is a $4000 unit new

i can deliver these for free to a.g.i. as long as i have at least 3-5 people wanting one. the reason is that i will have to bring my gas guzzling pig of a truck as oppossed to my wifes little gas loving toyota.

i will get the model numbers and specifics up tomorrow but i can tell you that i am selling them at about 25% retail so you will never beat this deal.

i just got home from a very long trip picking these up so i will have to get pics up tomorrow of what i got and what you can get.

there are only 2-5 of any of these units so if you want one you need to act quick.

later, jay

jane clifton
07-23-2010, 05:07 AM
why is this under AGI??

STROKER
07-23-2010, 08:26 AM
why is this under AGI??

if you would have read the post it says i am coming to a.g.i. and offering free delivery if i get a few buyers?

is it a problem being in this section?

jane clifton
07-23-2010, 09:55 AM
oops, sorry Jay, my bad. I didn't read that far.........sorry

STROKER
07-23-2010, 10:19 AM
no problem jane, i did not mean to come off shitty sounding either. i hadnt had my coffee yet.:tongue2:

side note: i will get a few pics and specs up of what i can get in a short while.

later,

STROKER
07-23-2010, 05:35 PM
since i am doubleposting this in here and the glassifieds , i wanted to give a quick heads up as to the pics.

i just posted them in the glassified section under the same heading as this one.

they really are a crazy good price for a sweet unit. if any of you use a compressor for anything this is a rare opportunity to get a much needed dryer for it. water is the death of air tools and this tool will eliminate 99% and make the air 38 degrees to boot.

later,

Greymatter Glass
07-26-2010, 08:00 AM
lemme see what my compressor runs, and I'll let you know which one I want.

What model numbers are they?

STROKER
07-26-2010, 08:32 AM
doug,
so i dont have to retype everything.
here are the pics and models from the galssified section.

http://www.talkglass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33608

i also, put a guide to help those that may not know what you need for your compressor. general guidelines.

feel free to call and we can figure out what you need.

side note: these things are selling faster than i expected locally and i need anyone who is serious to let me know a.s.a.p. and i will not offer that unit up for sale. some of these i only have one model.

i will need payment via postal money order, or paypal(the 3% fee is on you guys) .

later, jay ph.865-609-0313