02-02-2011, 02:25 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRkyTUCRYwA&feature=related

look how that just breaks the tile!!!

Bo Diddles
02-02-2011, 02:30 PM
Amazing!!

ReLo442
02-02-2011, 02:55 PM
Do you think anything special was done to that glass? I have a few donor pieces and im gonna try to break some tile later. I do have a marble that checked in the kiln so i use it to bounce on concrete floors when people ask "how durable are these marbles"

I havent tried it with to many pipes but i know the $3 oneies I make can be literally kicked across the parking lot unharmed... not that ive done it 40 times or anything.

themoch
02-02-2011, 03:02 PM
no man, don't go breaking your pieces on the floor. the reason that guys' glass breaks the tile is because it's not sealed on the ground. it's sitting on top of some stuff in the pickup... all the energy from the impact is dispersed.

when it's done on the floor there's no movement so the tile stays put and your glass breaks.

your work might bounce off of a properly tiled floor, but it's not going to break the floor.

jedi glassworks
02-02-2011, 05:38 PM
Exactly what moch said.

TlkQ
02-02-2011, 05:43 PM
That dude is a psychotic crook. He owes everyone in Asheville thousands of dollars for assorted things he's stolen/not paid for. He owes me personally over 2 grand. He also has a huge anger problem and is generally psychotic. Fuck that dude.

Jeffs Pieces
02-02-2011, 05:44 PM
no bueno por kaka

$$$$$$$
02-02-2011, 05:48 PM
He's a total warlock

re-vit
02-02-2011, 06:55 PM
that troll tricked us all- it's not tile at all! they're just crackers!

gn0me
02-02-2011, 11:11 PM
Saltines, at that!

My grandma's church wants those back, you asshole! I expect them to be presented in their full 12" by 12" glory, too - those cranky old codgers have an appetite.

FatTireBiker
02-03-2011, 05:54 AM
Those crackers looked a bit stale

FizZle
02-03-2011, 10:00 AM
...lol that dude looks trustworthy...i think i would prolly call him to get crack before i would even try to sell him any glass

kage
02-03-2011, 10:14 AM
what, you're pieces cant do that? i test mine on slabs of obsidian. anyone need some obsidian powder, the bed of my truck is getting full

FatTireBiker
02-03-2011, 11:32 AM
...lol that dude looks trustworthy...i think i would prolly call him to get crack before i would even try to sell him any glass

I didn't want to go there but thats what I was thinkin.....

TlkQ
02-03-2011, 11:35 AM
He's a blower not a buyer. Stole my $500 digital camera and a case of DVDs, software, video games, and cdz with over $1500 worth of shit in it. Agreed to blow me $250 wholesale worth of glass to pay for the camera and never did. He has this habit of signing contracts for things like cars, cell phones, and such and never makes payments on them. Also uses stolen Identities. The "real" name he uses is a dead guy in Florida. Avoid this guy at all costs.

frillcappa
02-03-2011, 02:01 PM
He's a blower not a buyer. Stole my $500 digital camera and a case of DVDs, software, video games, and cdz with over $1500 worth of shit in it. Agreed to blow me $250 wholesale worth of glass to pay for the camera and never did. He has this habit of signing contracts for things like cars, cell phones, and such and never makes payments on them. Also uses stolen Identities. The "real" name he uses is a dead guy in Florida. Avoid this guy at all costs.

ever heard of the police? I mean i don't like talking to the cops at all cost, but $1500,,, come on man...also if he has a habit of signing contracts, then good for him, he will get taken to court in a minute and get sued in a heartbeat...and you talked him into making you glass? lol you must really like his pipes:D they can break tile ya know...I don't want to start and arguement but when your bitching about this stuff online i cant help but say somthing, because thats all your own fault my friend

TlkQ
02-03-2011, 02:54 PM
I tried. The police said since i had let him borrow the camera and case it was my own problem that he never gave them back. They said the only thing i could do was take him to civil court. Issue with that was he skipped town and was homelesss in black mountain and had no address for the summons. He also would have just left the state if he did get a summons.

They were really rude to me at the police station and the court house as well. The police pretty much called me a dumbass and the ladies at the court house yelled at me for not knowing the process and got super pissed when i said i didn't know what address to put on the form.

He's also psychotic and threatened to hurt my family once before in the past. He has super super anger issues.

Boozeclues
02-03-2011, 11:18 PM
guess the vid was good for showmanship. but yeah if the tiles were on the floor the pipe would probally break. its kinda like how a pea sized piece of the Aluminium oxide ceramic from a spark plug casually flicked at a car window will shatter the whole window. when two things of different hardness meet the loser is the softer one. Those are probally unglazed ceramic tiles which are about a 5 on the MOHS scale and glass is about 6.5

CripSkillz
02-04-2011, 03:08 PM
He's also psychotic and threatened to hurt my family once before in the past. He has super super anger issues.

easy way to deal with that,,, hes in the woods already so you wont have to transport a body... done deal..

frillcappa
02-05-2011, 09:55 AM
hahaha lol Crip, TlKQ, I feel for ya man, the police are fuckers thats why i dont deal with them unless there is money involved, and i can see exacly what happend to you happening to me also if tried to talk to police about it...guess thats why people take shit into there own hands. I dont fuck with psychotic people either man, there way too unpredictable.