PDA

View Full Version : **knight Bullet Burner**

Headdi Retti's Glass Art Studio
03-03-2011, 08:34 AM
I decide to start a new thread since everything else was sold...also took acouple new pics since it was nice and sunny instead of cloudy and rainy like last week..

* KNIGHT BULLET BURNER
* 7"x5.5"x1" GRAPHITE SLAB
* TUBE SCORE//CUTTER
* TORCH FILE'S
* $625 INCLUDES SHIPPING/PAYPAL FEES AND INSURANCE THIS IS TO YOUR DOOR!..YAY!..

HERE'S THE PIX::bouncy:http://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k593/CLARKBUTLER/IMAG0907.jpg:bouncy:

03-03-2011, 08:38 AM
KNIGHT BULLET BURNER FACE:D=http://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k593/CLARKBUTLER/IMAG0911.jpg

gunnglass
03-03-2011, 09:00 AM
Don't bash on me too hard for asking this.. i'm a rookie/novice glass artist, about to start making beads for a distributor, they supply a GTT Bobcat (lease to own), but i want something that will still give my that small flame for lampwork beads, but have the option for large firepower to dabble with some sick ideas for larger pieces. I couldnt fint too much on youtube abt this torch and to see it run.. any help guys? i've been holding out for 2 months now with my local vendor for a 4 post Phantom, but nobody has one.. NOBODY!

smolder holder
03-03-2011, 09:19 AM
I wouldn't hold my breath for the phantom unless you can find one used.

Good luck.

Headdi that looks like a hell of a deal. Someone will snatch it up.

03-03-2011, 09:26 AM
No Bashing here Bro! If u look down in my other post of knight the Natty and misc.you will find a great article on this torch by all GTT Phantom and Mirage users who took the time to use for awhile a month or so I belive and all were very impressed. You can go there and read article on certain colors they said they did even better than GTT. Very informative!...

gunnglass
03-03-2011, 09:36 AM
Hey thanks ya'll... I'm so eager to get hot 'n heavy with my ideas.. but the money to start out with "new" and the availability is crazy.. LOL I actually had a good chunk of change ready to throw down on a torch, had no idea about the "supply & demand" ratio on torches.. welcome to the world of glass i guess.. LOL

@headdi== if you havent got rid of this thing yet by tonight, i might be PM'ing you,just gotta get an idea of total costs after I fig. out my O2 supply situation.

Thanks to all the support of the mebers on Melting Pot.. I've learned A LOT!! I'm still very much a rookie, but the community support is GRAND. I want to make glass for life!!

03-03-2011, 10:10 AM
Well welcome to the TMP my friend, you are a fixen to become completely addicted!...although Iam sure you already are!..But Man it only seems to get worse/better everyday!....You can pull some pretty big pieces but it will take xtra time if your working over 40mm..I will post that article here later when I get a chance!..have a great day!.

@ Boiseno Thx Man!...Have a great one!.. Pushing 70 here although feels cooler with wind!.....Glad to be working outside today!..Nice!....

03-03-2011, 08:57 PM
Here's the review from wet canvas ....well I will try again in morn won't work tonite for some reason...you can go to my other thread knight and Natty in members glassifieds about halfway down is the review its awesome!..and its from all avid GTT Phantom and Mirage users..its a good read!...

Frankie Hess
03-04-2011, 01:53 AM
http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-246299.html

03-04-2011, 04:21 AM
Thx Frankie!...Awesome...Couldn't get the review to come on last nite, weird..

gunnglass
03-04-2011, 09:06 AM
AWESOME ARTICLE!!! ..checking bank account now.. will be PM'ing shortly!! (if still available) I think this would be great for me and my level of expierience.. And I love how torches hold thier value.. (question.. and again I'm still learning,.. but what kind of O2 supply did you use.. it would have to be a pretty hefty o2 generator to push this thing I'm assuming..?? anyways I WANT IT!! PM'ing NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Trey Cornette
03-04-2011, 09:17 AM
This torch is notorious for snapping the tab on the base. The base is cast iron and some what brittle. In my opinion it would be a good idea to have a base welded up out of steel for it. Other than that it is a good torch for the $.

BrassMonkey
03-04-2011, 09:43 AM
Id guess it uses 20-25 lpm

03-04-2011, 05:51 PM
Thx, Everyone this Torch is sold/pending clearance! Cole I know you will enjoy look foward to seeing all you have to offer Brotha!.

Thx, Clark...aka ..Headdi Retti's..Whoooooot!.

03-12-2011, 09:57 AM
knight bullet Torch has been received, Thx Casey, enjoy , Melt on Bro!...