PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Retro Glass bead liner.

HDGlassArt
03-20-2011, 04:54 PM
Looking for the retro glass bead liner if anyone has one laying around.

Riley
03-20-2011, 05:08 PM
why not just buy one from them directly ?

i am sure most people who have them are pretty serious bead folk, and aren't likely to part with them on a whim.

http://www.retroglasstools.com/

HDGlassArt
03-20-2011, 05:25 PM
why not just buy one from them directly ?

i am sure most people who have them are pretty serious bead folk, and aren't likely to part with them on a whim.

http://www.retroglasstools.com/

I could buy one new, but what would be the point in asking for a used one. I've seen em every once in awhile listed, I just happen to miss em. It's like saying what's the point in buying a used torch, when you can get one new from the factory.

It's for my wife, she want's one, but doesn't wanna pay the retail price, and is hoping to get a few bits with it.

glassdocnc
03-20-2011, 07:26 PM
There was one for sale in the garage on LE earlier today. Might be worth a look.

HDGlassArt
03-20-2011, 07:38 PM
There was one for sale in the garage on LE earlier today. Might be worth a look.

Yea, that's why i posted this, lol I missed it by a post... My wife was looking for one, and i was just curious to if anyone else had one. Thanks tho ^_^

Uriel
03-21-2011, 01:09 AM
Ye people stack notes off the back of those Biagi/Troll beads.. I guess its easier than gaining skills.
good luck finding one used coz they go quuuuick.

Designsbyleslie
03-31-2011, 06:37 PM
I have a barely used Retro Glass Tools bead liner that I would like to sell. It has the standard dies and an additional 1/4" die set all in the pretty wood chest. Current retail is $315 (bead liner $295 and $20 for the 1/4' die). I am getting ready to list it on Ebay and Craig's list for $275. Are you still interested?

Designs by Leslie
www.drinkingforart.etsy.com

HDGlassArt
04-01-2011, 11:27 AM
Ye people stack notes off the back of those Biagi/Troll beads.. I guess its easier than gaining skills.
good luck finding one used coz they go quuuuick.

LOL Yea it's easy money, but then again, people turn to pipe making to turn money over fast so they can afford to do the things they love... It's all about using your tools to the maximize your profits. If I use a few cents in glass and few minutes of my time to make some shitty bead that sells for $20+ I'll do it. It's not like it won't take my entire day up...

oh and btw man, thank on your retro tool post, but I was hoping to grab one used around the 225ish range.

Designsbyleslie
04-02-2011, 09:26 AM
I just updated my sale listing for the Retro Glass bead liner in the Glassifieds - awesome deal to purchase the liner and 4 different sizes of SS tubing together. Pictures of the liner updated as well.