PDA

View Full Version : Just got my ticket...any ME or NH peeps wanna carpool?

Plum Tuckered
02-14-2012, 09:11 AM
So i'm wicked excited to attend this year and have my ticket all paid for already!!!! by the way they are very low on tickets left so get on it if you wanna go!!!

I'm in Berwick ME and plan on driving down. Anyone in the area going that wants to split driving and gas? ME, NH, MA If so let me know. I plan on camping out and have a large tent that can sleep 4 (technically 6 but i like my space) and an easy up for shade. Coleman propane stove, goodies, munchies. I plan on being very comfy while i camp its just how i roll!

i really can't get this event out of my head. it will be my first real chance to hang out with like minded glass artists. It will also be sweet to put some faces with names on here. so post up if you're going so i know to look for you!

HELLO
my name is
Rick Lee Chambers

Ikensel
02-14-2012, 02:59 PM
I might be down with a ride share. Headed from Southwestern NH South East VT. ill send you my number.

Samson
02-14-2012, 05:53 PM
I'm in fosho, ticket 1/2 in hand, camping also, in fact I'll get to try out my truck tent 8)

Plum Tuckered
02-16-2012, 09:29 AM
where you from fosho?

Samson
02-17-2012, 04:04 PM
myrtle beach, SC

phishinphree
02-17-2012, 06:07 PM
If you bought another ticket and drove up to bangor to pick me up, I'd be more than willing to provide some decent conversation during the ride.

Plum Tuckered
02-18-2012, 11:39 AM
If you bought another ticket and drove up to bangor to pick me up, I'd be more than willing to provide some decent conversation during the ride.

If i had the extra cash i so would man. I might have to travel that far north in a few weeks if i do i'll shoot you pm maybe we could grab a beer and talk glass?

phishinphree
02-18-2012, 02:50 PM
sure, hit me up if you end up venturing out to the boonies.