PDA

View Full Version : HUGE AUCTION March 16th thru 26th

Glass Chef
02-17-2006, 06:34 AM
GLASS CHEF STUDIO, LTD. is gearing up for the last and FINAL LEG of the "Contemporary Marble Calendar" project, and we wish to thank each and every one of you that have supported this project and made it a SUCCESS. Many thanks also go out to the artists who have contributed their beautiful work for this wonderful 'TRIBUTE' to Bert Cohen, our mentor, friend, supporter, and devoted 'Marble Ambassador' of Boston.

This unprecedented auction begins on March 16th and will run for ten days. Each of the eighteen calendar marbles will open at $1.00 bid, NO RESERVE. We have also reserved five of the calendars for the auction as well. The last five, numbers 246 thru 250 will also open at $1.00, NO RESERVE. The calendar numbers 246 thru 249 are signed by Bert and the LAST AND FINAL COPY, #250 is signed by the publishers ~ R.J. Vaccarella, and John Carapella.

So, sit back, relax ~ be sure to crank up the sound and click on the LINK below ~ WHICH MARBLE OR MARBLES ARE YOU DETERMINED TO WIN?

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE, thanks for looking ~ but mostly thanks for your continued support!!!! Remember, HAVE FUN!!!!

The END, but really just the beginning!

eBay Auction Slide Show (http://www.photoshow.net/scripts_main/build/player.php?show=kvWuOaBqf)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v348/GlassChef/Calendar/18%20Marble%20Images/all18marbles.jpg

PyroChixRock
02-17-2006, 10:30 AM
wow...I'll be drooling and rooting you on!

borealisglass
02-17-2006, 04:31 PM
funky slideshow....nice

To bad I'm on a no buying marbles stipulation! Nice job with everything!

Glass Chef
02-18-2006, 03:43 PM
Hey thanks Misha and Sara ~ hoping for the best on this one ~ receiving eMails from all over the place asking to buy this one, that one or a few outright, pretty tempting but the auction was set prior to the calendars ever being printed.

Misha, hope all is well there with Matt.

Glass Chef
03-16-2006, 01:26 PM
This is it folks........ starts Thursday, March 16 at 4PM EST.

CALENDAR MARBLE AUCTION (http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZglasschef)

ALL eighteen marbles featured in Glass Chef Studio's "Contemporary Marble Calendar", man ~ every single one is a real beauty ~

NO RESERVE AUCTION ~ STARTING AT .99, yup .99 cents.

Thanks for looking and if you decide to bid, GOOD LUCK and HAVE FUN!!!!

RJ
Glass Chef Studio, Ltd.

IF-Designs
03-17-2006, 07:02 AM
When are the marbles being auctioned? The auctions says 16-26 but im not finding it :(

gypsea
03-17-2006, 07:06 AM
click on the calendar marble auction link in the post above yours.......

IF-Designs
03-17-2006, 07:42 AM
my bad first link I found was just the signed calendars.

Glass Chef
03-25-2006, 08:23 AM
Thanks Kristen for pointing Karin to the marble auction LINK.......I don't get over here that often, I'm usually over at the Glass Addiction Forum. Hope you found it OK Karin......enjoy!

RJ
GLASS CHEF STUDIO, LTD.

gypsea
03-25-2006, 08:53 AM
you are welcome RJ.....i hope everyone has seen that auction...those are stunning marbles....! I bid early on just for fun...someone(s) will end up being the proud owner for some amazing marbles!

Glass Chef
03-25-2006, 07:09 PM
Yes, Kristen ~ I saw your bid and thanks!!!!!

You're right, all of these marbles are out of this world........going to hate to see them leave here ~ but more will be coming in soon!

Enjoy the auction and thanks again!

RJ
Glass Chef Studio, Ltd.