PDA

View Full Version : 2 Spots open for 3/25 Marble Workshop @ Olympia,WA - Nathan Miers/EyeCandyArts

WORLD FAMOUS
03-08-2006, 04:09 AM
It's real last minute, but I have 2 spots that just opened up for an Intermediate Marbles workshop in Olympia on March 25th, once again at the Glass Reef.

I will be covering some of the essential basics such as when/how to use cold seals, working with lenses, and the final rounding process. I will also be completing a few different styles of marbles from start to finish. Emphesis will be on cleanliness and craftsmanship. Pictures and note-taking are welcome. 1 day, 8-10 hours, $200. You can expect about half of the class to be lecture and demos from me, and the other half of the class is guided hands-on, so bring some gear.

Please email me at nathan@eyecandyarts.com for more info.

WORLD FAMOUS
03-21-2006, 11:33 AM
Bump!!!

The Class is this weekend. I still can fit one or two more students if anyone is interested...send me an email or call XXX-XXX-4966 and leave a message. Thanks!

$$$$$$$
03-21-2006, 01:14 PM
you better not be stepping on my toes, teaching the jerrycomb tech.. hahah

BlueDevil
03-24-2006, 12:42 PM
Bump

C'mon folks, this is gunna be a great class. Enough room for several folks to work after the class to refine and try what you learned. Supplies are also available to purchace. Hope to see some of you folks tomorrow.

Lee

J McGhee
03-24-2006, 08:05 PM
why would anyone want to take this class and learn how to make the great N8 mibs.

just kidding it should be a great class im sure there'll be lots of these windows mibs around soon. have a great time if u need help n8 just yell.

WORLD FAMOUS
03-24-2006, 11:52 PM
Yo - I'm not just teaching the Windows, fools! I'm teaching the Window over the Jerrycomb!!! J/K, neither will be covered in the class, but there will be plenty of other things to keep everyone entertained, trust me.

J McGhee
03-25-2006, 01:56 AM
for sure, u always have a trick or two up ur sleeve every time i see you. this will be a great class nate's hella fun and know what's up.

WORLD FAMOUS
03-26-2006, 02:47 AM
I should have pics posted in the next few days - the class went extremely well. A big "Thanks!" to Justin, Kris, Long Beach John, Nick, Lee, and Casey for making the class more than just a demo - I hope I planted some seeds of inspiration today.

JANKYglass
03-27-2006, 07:05 PM
me and cupcake will sign up if you let us in free and change the class location to my shop

WORLD FAMOUS
03-27-2006, 07:15 PM
Alright, but you have to teach and Adam has to TA.

$$$$$$$
03-28-2006, 02:34 PM
This is an open invitation to anyone who lives somewhere cool - west coast, Fla, new york city to pay for me to come out.. I'll chill and maybe, i repeat maybe start to give you a ballpark range of where to start on the jerrycomb tech..

actually n8 in all honesty ( this actually isn't some bullshit lie..again) I have an idea for making an actual jerrycomb and bring the myth to reality.. no joke (god damn, I have fallen so far into the boy who cried wolf hole that when i'm being serious I feel like i have to make it known)

actually while we're on that subject, i've told some of my best friends that if i grip my hands around my throat to indicate that i'm choking. I'm not fucking playing.. I've choked at least 50 times and had to have the hiemlick maneuver performed 4 times.. I eat really fast and i just can't help it..

BlueDevil
03-28-2006, 04:31 PM
Thank you Nate. The class was excellent. Glad to have you here to teach and I was glad I was there to learn. Making marbles has never been so fun (or take so long).

Lee