PDA

View Full Version : New stuff at marklammi.com

marklammi
03-19-2006, 04:13 PM
just wanted to let yall know Im in the middle of posting some new work and information to my website..check it out at www.marklammi.com

also check out www.glassartists.org/marklammi for more goodies and pics from momkas open house this weekend in seattle,WA.

LAG
03-20-2006, 10:52 PM
Mark, thanks for posting some pics of Momka's Open House.. Sure was fun there this weekend. And your work is absolutely stunning..
I was wondering how ceramic gold would work for a gold rim around your etched pieces?? They make one that fires lower for glass and I don't think it would take away your etching... I bet Seattle Pottery would be able to help out. They have the gold... just curious. I loved the "airbrushed look" of your painted pieces.. Soft looking. You really have a great talent for glass art.. And it was a pleasure meeting you at Momka's. Hope to see youse again soon... Kay

marklammi
03-21-2006, 04:09 PM
thanks so much Kate! It was great meeting you up there as well. Momkas is an excellent place and seems like a wonderful learning facility. thanks for the advice and info on the ceramic gold,etc. Ill have to look into it. keep up the great work!
Mark