PDA

View Full Version : Request for Review Art Glass House...

Madcap Glass
01-25-2014, 07:50 PM
I am really just wondering if anyone has done business with these guys. I have been looking all over for the best deal on a Bravo, or maybe even a Champion, and everywhere seems to have about the same price. But AGH offers in store credit with the purchase of these torches. If I buy the Bravo at $870 I would get 100 in store credit, or 300 if I buy the Champion for 1600.

I have only used known vendors and supporters of this site for all of my glass needs, such as Mountain, Salt City, and ABR. I have been very happy with all of my purchases so far, and would love to get my torch from any one of them. But I am on a budget, and this is the best deal I have seen yet. So does anyone do business with them?

Sorry if this violates any TOS, and if so I will happily delete it. Just looking for some opinions and the search feature didn't really answer my question this time. Thank you very much for any thoughts on this.

Lux
01-25-2014, 08:10 PM
I have only ordered from them once. It was just a few lbs. of Momka's silver beach. Everything went smoothly. The order was shipped quickly and the glass was packed well. I would not hesitate to order from them again. $300 store credit with a champion sounds like a great deal.

GlassBBQ
01-25-2014, 08:34 PM
They are legit and have some good prices. $100 or $300 credit would be awesome to spend on color there.

Madcap Glass
01-25-2014, 08:45 PM
Awesome! Thanks guys.

jr23
01-26-2014, 08:42 AM
Well I guess we have some idea of what champions cost for vendors.

Spending cash is spending cash go for it.

glassdocnc
01-26-2014, 09:01 AM
I've been pleased with every transaction I've made with them: purchases of both torches and glass.