PDA

View Full Version : For Sale Jencons Rotajet

Orion Glass Works
10-13-2014, 02:45 PM
Hey another torch for sale. This one is very unique. I lusted after one of these for a long time and have enjoyed my time using it but it's time for a big upgrade to my main torch so it must go.

These torches were made in the late 80's I believe and are very burly. Nothing like the fisher rotating torches these are smooth and heavy duty. This torch is very clean and doesn't show much wear at all. It is 100% pre-mix which is very different from the torches we all usually run nowadays. The flame ranges from an incredibly sharp and tiny flame up to a big bushy flame.

After a couple hours the barrel gets warm but not ripping hot like a CC can be. The rotation of the barrel to change tips is very smooth and easy. The valves are also in excellent condition and feel great.

This is a very cool torch and I think someone will really enjoy it. They are pretty rare, especially in the condition this one is in.

Asking price is 500+ shipping or best offer.
Please PM me with offers.

I've made a quite long video showing me rotating through all the settings.
http://youtu.be/3QcovdCAIG4

And here are some still pictures

Rojas
10-13-2014, 07:18 PM
Damn, I really wish I had the cash right now, would you be interested in any trades? I have lots of northstar crucible dipped tubing. Thanks

Orion Glass Works
10-15-2014, 09:38 AM
Sorry not interested in trades. Need the cash for my main rig upgrade. Thanks for the offer though. If you're seriously interested Rojas I can wait for you to have cash available. Otherwise it'll be time for eBay in a couple weeks.

Orion Glass Works
10-17-2014, 12:12 PM
Sold.