PDA

View Full Version : Auction RoseBud Delight Plug by CrystalDToys! (closed)

PyroChixRock
01-01-2016, 03:28 PM
48 hours - Crystal Delights RoseBud Delight Plug by CrystalDToys!

Crystal Delights RoseBud Delight Plug made and donated by CrystalDToys! (http://www.talkglass.com/forum/member.php?26750-CrystalDToys)

Virtuallyabout LLC dba Crystal Delights began in 2008 as a popular line of digital toys in the virtual world of Second Life. Along with the “Crystal Delights” virtual adult toy product line, we launched virtual sales kiosks that allowed Second Life avatars the ability to purchase real-world pleasure products using Lindens, Second Life’s currency. When Second Life began to pursue different avenues, and started restricting adult commerce, the idea grew to create a real-life “Crystal Delights” pleasure product. Two years later, in 2010, the first real life adult art glass product, the Crystal Delights Anal Plug was created. From there, fans and passionate creativity inspired new offerings like our Colors-Against-Cancer color plugs, Star Delight dildos and of course our wildly popular Tail plugs.

From these humble beginnings Crystal Delights has grown into a diverse and successful line of handcrafted pleasure products that we believe are unrivaled in their quality and beauty. At Crystal Delights we are committed to designing and producing the very best products possible, out of the very best materials, with a demanding commitment to quality and attention to detail. We want our customers to think of our adult glass art as the equivalent of a Tiffany & Company creation. Countless hours go into the research and development of our products, while keeping quality of materials used, safety and enjoyment, and of course the beauty of the glass and its adornments at the forefront of our processes. Our mission is to support the communities that support us and try to be a socially conscious company. As such, we are dedicated to giving back through a variety of ways, including charitable donations, supporting sex education, the LGBT community, animal charities and helping the environment. These causes are important to us and we strive to make them an integral part of our every-day business. We also try to be a “green” company, for example we take a very minimalist approach to packaging our products, staying away from as many non-recyclable materials as we can

About the item for auction:

Whoever said that roses were going out of style has clearly never laid eyes on the Crystal Delights RoseBud Delight Plug. A true work of art, this glass princess plug has a beautifully crafted green glass stem finished with a Green Sphinx crystal. On the other end, you can choose a stunning rose bud in lavender, pink or frosted clear styles.

So much more satisfying than just a simple rose, this glass rosebud plug will also last a lifetime. Made of the highest quality Borosilicate glass, this rosebud will provide your backside pleasure for many years to come. Perhaps real roses are passé, but the RoseBud Delight anal plug is more romantic than a dozen of the more thorny variety. Caring about your partner’s pleasure by providing them a gratifying, body friendly bedroom accessory is truly a wonderful way to say I Love You!

You can check them out more at www.crystaldelights.com
https://twitter.com/CrystalDToys

Thank you for the awesome donation, CrystalDToys!! :blowkiss:

Weight
4.3 (oz)

Length
4.2 (in)

Insertable
3.7 Length (in)

Bulb
1.2 Diameter (in)

Base
1.9 Diameter (in)

Please help us spread the word on this auction! The image is fb/ig ready and you're free to drop it anywhere that would help! :D

Thanks again, CrystalDToys! Your support of our community is priceless! :D

****Auction Info!****
You may bid anonymously by private messaging me
Crystal Delights RoseBud Delight Plug - Retail $145
Starting bid: $0
Minimum bid increments $5
US shipping included in final bid
Auctions will end about 48 hours after first bid.
Payment via paypal unless other arrangements are made.
You must be 18+ to bid on this item

You may bid right here! Auction opens now! :D

PyroChixRock
01-01-2016, 03:28 PM
Link to duplicate auction in our fb group. (https://www.facebook.com/groups/TalkGlass/permalink/566804270149411/) You can bid either place, rep points for bidding in both! :D

PyroChixRock
01-01-2016, 03:53 PM
glassdocnc bids $15

Thanks for kicking her off girly. Auction now ends about 3 pm pst Sunday.

glassdocnc
01-01-2016, 03:59 PM
Excellent! Thanks!

PyroChixRock
01-01-2016, 04:00 PM
Oops were you going to post here, too! Sorry if I beat you. I'm giving you rep points just in case. :D

PyroChixRock
01-01-2016, 05:06 PM
Lisa (https://www.facebook.com/Lisa.Hanrahan.Maria?fref=ufi) bids $20

PyroChixRock
01-01-2016, 05:31 PM
It's been brought to my attention that there should be the option to bid anonymously on the adult toy auctions, so You may bid anonymously by private messaging me and I will post your bid for you with a number for identification instead.

PyroChixRock
01-01-2016, 05:49 PM
K3 bids $35

PyroChixRock
01-02-2016, 10:28 AM
Hey guys we had a question on the sizes of these and I realized the info wasn't in the auction, so I looked it up! This one is:

Weight
4.3 (oz)

Length
4.2 (in)

Insertable
3.7 Length (in)

Bulb
1.2 Diameter (in)

Base
1.9 Diameter (in)

PyroChixRock
01-02-2016, 12:26 PM
Sadie bids $40

PyroChixRock
01-02-2016, 10:17 PM
Hope you have all had a good day. Current bid $40

PyroChixRock
01-03-2016, 10:10 AM
Good morning. Current bid $40 Ends this afternoon!

glassdocnc
01-03-2016, 12:36 PM
45 to me.

PyroChixRock
01-03-2016, 02:55 PM
This auction has about an hour to go. Current bid is $45, well below retail of $125 so get in there and bid! ;) You can bid privately if you prefer, just PM me.:D

glassdocnc
01-03-2016, 03:52 PM

PyroChixRock
01-03-2016, 04:08 PM
Marina wins! Thanks everyone for the bids and a super huge thanks to crystal Delights for their donation and support of TMP!

glassdocnc
01-03-2016, 07:16 PM
$ sent via PP. Thanks!