PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone else getting excited about AGI yet?

JDeMoss
06-07-2006, 10:59 AM
I've been somewhat burned out with glass lately and haven't been working as much as I should. But lately I've been getting excited about AGI because I know it will light a fire under my ass for awhile. And I can't wait to finally meet some other glassworkers.

There's not much of a point to this thread, but I just thought I would throw it out there.

MileHiMama
06-07-2006, 11:25 AM
Jesse... It's me, Deborah C from the "other" forum. I'll be doing "art class' at AGI again this year. I'm getting excited and I've got some great, fun things to do. Bring marshmellows!! I can see good campfire talk this year. See you soon......... Deb

chayes
06-07-2006, 01:35 PM
I'd get exited if i was going. Sounds like its a good time.
Maybe next year.

somberbear
06-07-2006, 01:38 PM
duh look at my sig.

i havnt been working so much cause of the heat... 3rd shifting i also rarely get enough done cause my brain keeps sutting down or going to sleep

cant friggin wait till i get a good agi booster... first time this year was so exited and jelous last year.

peace
rob

FredLight
06-07-2006, 02:38 PM
Yea, I agree with Rob. Having to read ALL about the GREAT time everyone had, that was frustrating.

Now, I'm excited. Hell, yea. High five...lol...

I can't wait. It's killing me,actually. I'll be in the shop if you need me.

jusbag
06-07-2006, 03:10 PM
Yup, I'm excited for agi 2008!

You can definitely count on an over-stimulation/inspiration from attending though. By the time it's over you can't even remember that there are things other than glass in the world.

steven p selchow
06-07-2006, 08:26 PM
AGI 2055..I'll be fucking dead...so ya'all come this year, if Im not, I'll be 100 yrs old, and who wants to watch a 100 yr old glassblower shit his pants during a live demo...maybe cupcakes and his tyrannasauris whistle calling jurrasic park petting ass..heh heh my bro from "I wouldn't drink that contaminated water bitch ass Michigan bottled in Ohio shit anyways.

Mr. Wonka
06-07-2006, 09:14 PM
Man, this year is gonna ROCK!!!! I'm so stoked to do this again, and I'm very proud of how much will be happening this year... it will absolutely blow your mind.

If any of you are stuck in a boring routine, I garuntee that you'll leave here with more enthusiasm, knowledge, and friends than you can imagine. I'm looking forward to it, and we're busting ass over here to give you all (what we hope to be) the best week of your glass career :bouncy:

P.S.- Even though Steve isn't 100 years old yet, he still shits his pants during live demos :lol

Mr. Smiley
06-08-2006, 04:17 AM
I'm bringing a diaper for Steve...

Gonna book my flight very soon. The bills are paid, but there's not been much left. My wife and I split, so I'm the only income here with 3 kids. I'll be there, so anybody with a lame ass excuse about not being able to swing it financially, I'm not buying it. :lol

Cupcake, bring lots of batter and Kevin... more cookies please. ;)

There better be some single chics there this year. I'd hate to pay Top Heavy a visit, but I will if it's my only choice. Sorry Marc! :D

yinzer
06-08-2006, 09:46 AM
im getting excited for you guys. dont worry, we have a back up diaper stash down here in pittsburgh.

steven p selchow
06-08-2006, 11:05 AM
Hey now...I fart once in awhile, but thats all..lets not go starting any rumors :lol
Glad your gonna make it again Smiley.

Got a box going out today Tom for ya.
See if I can dig up some photos from the past.

gypsea
06-08-2006, 11:17 AM
i absolutely can't wait to be there...! i am thinking about giving notice at my regular job so i will have time to practice all the great stuff i know i will learn at agi.....cause i'll just be pissed if i have to leave agi and go back to work right back to work....yup, that's the plan...

kruger
06-12-2006, 04:58 AM
shit im excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kruger
06-12-2006, 04:59 AM
will def be the highlight of the summer, BY FAR!

fyrsmith
06-14-2006, 09:31 AM
Yes, I am very excited!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been suffering from glass depression (flamers block?). Seems like I'm doing the same ol' same ol' in a rut and need a kick in the pants. AGI will definitly do it. See you there. :)

-Don-

Emily NZ
06-22-2006, 04:08 AM
Hope you all have tons of fun. I lost the link to here - joined ages ago.............. just found it again. Anyway I hope to come all the way from New Zealand for next year (2007).
Emily

Marc VandenBerg
06-23-2006, 06:49 PM
Hey Brent, somebody is going to have to keep Top Heavy company this year. I think I can trust you to treat her with the decency and respect she deserves. That means you better bring some Qtips cause her tongue will be licking the wax out of your inner ear. HAHA

Islandglass Man
06-24-2006, 06:38 AM
Hey Marc

Real men go to AGI not that pilchuck -no meet serving-no bar-B Q having-no top heavy flopping - no wiskey drinking - no fast Eddy Playing- no poker playing, summer camp.

maybe next year

Bear