PDA

View Full Version : Seeking Artists Information...

Mark_Block
07-05-2006, 11:34 AM
July 3, 2006

I have been forwarded a listing of names over the past few months and agree that many of these artists/craftsmen should have an opportunity to have their work published in the upcoming volume, "Contemporary Marbles and Other Glass Art: A Retrospective" as well. Many artists and craftsmen have been helpful recently in getting names and addresses to me and I hope you will do the same to help others. This will allow this book to be the most comprehensive in scope, variety, and style written to date. Therefore, if you can help me with any addresses, e-mail, etc. I would greatly appreciate it. Schiffer Publishing has indicated this needs to be done rather quickly in order to maintain their production schedule. These names are in addition to all those already being featured and others whose works are being highlighted. I was recently made aware that it might not be appropriate for artists to forward others e-mail or address information. If you believe this applies or smeone might be offended please forwrd the message to them and aske that they get in touch with me directly. I appreciate all of your assistance.

Please e-mail me at blockglss@aol.com. Mark Block.

The list follows:

Al Burkhart
Andrew Brown
Anton Boder
Brad Quintana
Cal Sugita
Carl Fisher
Christopher Nucleus
Christopher Roesenger
Christopher Roscoe
Douglas Ferguson
Dustin Morell