PDA

View Full Version : Meet & Greet - Delmarva (DE, MD, VA) area

ocbrat
01-23-2007, 11:28 AM
Hi everyone,

Joy Randrup and Vicki Todd are hosting another Meet & Greet!

when: 1:00 pm Sunday, March 25, 2007
where: Bead Creation Station, 9935 Stephen Decatur Hwy, Ocean City, MD

We had a great time during the last Meet & Greet, so we're doing it again! Watch and/or participate in glass beadmaking and jewelry making demonstrations, show and tell, and buy, sell or trade your goods (beads, marbles, glass, supplies, tools, etc.). Refreshments and
goodie bags will be served.

This is a Meet & Greet for glass workers (lampworkers, fusers, stain glass, etc.), jewelry makers, metal smiths, bead makers of any medium, or just the curious. The goal is to share knowledge and information, and form a supportive network of artists. Depending on the level of interest, we may develop into a users group or society.
This is the second meeting, so come shape our future!

If you would like to present a demonstration, please contact me at joy @ ocbratdesigns.com (without the spaces). Include a picture of the finished
item you want to demonstrate, if at all possible.

I want to thank Chad Trent and Amanda of Soliel et Lune for sharing their demonstrations and expertise at our last Meet & Greet. You guys are wonderful people!

Many of you couldn’t make it the last time because of the busy schedules of the season. Hopefully this spring should be less hectic, and the weather should be nice. Come spend the weekend at the beach!

I have contacts at hotels in OC and Salisbury, so contact me to see if any discounts are available.

We hope to see you on Sunday, March 25th!

If you would like to join my Yahoo Group for information about upcoming events from OC Brat Designs/Joy Davidson Randrup and Bead Creation Station, go to my web site at www.ocbratdesigns.com (http://www.ocbratdesigns.com/) and click on the Yahoo Group icon after typing your email address in the box on the left side of the page.