The Melting Pot - Where All Glass Addicts Melt Together - Powered by vBulletin

• Happy 13th birthday to TMP!!

Hey guys, it's our 13th birthday!!

Put on your party hats and join in on the upcoming festivities! If you've ever been to one of our online birthday parties, you know how much fun they are! It's been awhile since I've been able to do one. If you have me on facebook, you know I just moved across country...so I'll do the best I can with the games and contests, and please excuse my half assed banner I was using gimp, which I'm cleary gimp in!

If you have the time and energy to run a birthday contest/game/auction/etc hit me up and let me know! If you want to be involved in any other way, let me know and we'll work it in.

Stay tuned for more tomorrow! The month of June will be fun around here.

Happy 13th birthday, Melting Pot!! I love you guys!!

This article was originally published in forum thread: Happy 13th birthday to TMP!! started by PyroChixRock View original post
    Comments 45 Comments
      Milkman -
      Happy birthday to the pot lets go many more
      Mecha -
      Hey now!

Here's to the best place for boro recluses to emerge from the shadows of their shops and come together!

Is it always this bright out here?
      gypsea -
      yea! it's a party!!
      brettodie -
      thank you to everyone who has helped make this such a repository for knowledge.
      fUmEsNiFfEr -
      "What a long strange trip it's been..."
      LowTideGlass -
      WOOT WOOT!! Happy Birthday MP! Let's get some tunes bumpin!

misled youth -
      13 years....
      happy b-day, many to come
      glassdocnc -
      Thanks to all who make this place what it is.
      derekg0 -
      Who doesn't love a melting pot party!

thanks for all the Admins for keeping the site going, and all the badass melters who share their wisdom!
      Shadow -
      Happy Birthday! Oh wait is 13 a lucky number?
      Action Glass -
      Poor melting pot guy. He's only 13 and already plastered. Happy birthday.
      jw721 -
      Happy birthday to TMP and a big thanks to the admins that run it and everyone who shares their knowledge around here. It has been the best resource I have found for lampworking.
      Icarus -
      Awesome. Here's to at least another 13! Misha, Mer, KT, and plenty others who won't get mentioned here for the sake of brevity, you people made and continue to make this site what it is. Thank you. This placed has changed my life for the better in so many ways. I can't say thank you enough.

Three cheers for TMP!
      willy47 -
      woooootwooooott im jamming to that strong bad techno wooowoooo HAPPYBIRTHDAY Melting pot
      kage -
      I love you guys! Happy Birthday Melting Pot xoxoxoxo
      p.j. -
      wicked awesome!!! 13 is the bestest numbah
      Mr.P0rn -
      Happy Birthday Melting Pot! Big thanks to everyone who shares information, welcomes others into their shops, and are always helping in any way they can (including burning trolls to the ground). You guys make this place everything that it is!
      kbinkster -
      Happy Birthday, TMP!
      STROKER -
      Quote Originally Posted by kage View Post
      I love guys! xoxoxoxo

Gwslovsu2...

13 years of awesomeness. .. cant wait to see what the next 13 have in store.
      Greymatter Glass -
      I'll give away a marble at some point tomorrow... don't know what kind of crazy shit someone will have to do to get it, but I'll think about it.

Featured Member's Spotlight!
Pogo Blackfire Glassworks Wesley Fleming Whipkey Glass Bullet Proof Glass No Coast Glass
Donate to our forum!