The Melting Pot - Where All Glass Addicts Melt Together - Powered by vBulletin

• Happy 13th birthday to TMP!!

Hey guys, it's our 13th birthday!!

Put on your party hats and join in on the upcoming festivities! If you've ever been to one of our online birthday parties, you know how much fun they are! It's been awhile since I've been able to do one. If you have me on facebook, you know I just moved across country...so I'll do the best I can with the games and contests, and please excuse my half assed banner I was using gimp, which I'm cleary gimp in!

If you have the time and energy to run a birthday contest/game/auction/etc hit me up and let me know! If you want to be involved in any other way, let me know and we'll work it in.

Stay tuned for more tomorrow! The month of June will be fun around here.

Happy 13th birthday, Melting Pot!! I love you guys!!

This article was originally published in forum thread: Happy 13th birthday to TMP!! started by PyroChixRock View original post
    Comments 45 Comments
      Aymie -
      I can donate something for an auction. Maybe a few things. I will gladly handle the auction as well. Someone tell me how that works. I owe a big part of my career to this place as well as a few choice friends.
      PyroChixRock -
      Cool guys! Anyone can set up their own game or auction and for every $5 you bring in will be worth a raffle ticket for the prize packages.

How about I set up a birthday section temporarily. I'm out to brunch with my sweetie and boy right now but plan on pc time when we get back. I have a game to post up, too! So get ready for a scavenger hunt. Woot! I love forum birthdays!!
      Greymatter Glass -
      ...waiting for that special birthday section....

in the mean time....

I am going to dinner.
      shawnette -
      Happy Birthday!!!!

(I know I'm late to the party... I'm always late.)
      Greymatter Glass -
      ok I am too stuffed from my birthday dinner to deal with this tonight... so I'll just say the marble is part of a prize package, however that gets sorted.
      H1JACK3R -
      Thanks for all the info everyone.
      PyroChixRock -
      I have a laptop to use for awhile, so I'll get this set up. I haven't figured out the date yet for the actual party as things are so up in the air here, but I have almost got it all together so it will be soon.
      samoth890 -
      Happy 13th, melting pot! Thanks for all the help and the treasure trove of glass info that you are!!
      ALIEN! -
      I take it this is including the time of the ezboard/ blackboard fartglass forum? I cant even remember my screen name that far back LOL. Happy birthday MP...no drugs, alcohol or sex for you though, you too young.
      J Howard -
      13 years... that's about a third of my life ive been on this board.. thats just nutz. and i keep coming back
      CripSkillz -
      what 13 is old enuf,, HBD
      LooseSeal Baller -
      Aymie -
      Ok, I lied. I will not be able to get this done before I leave for Michigan. However, I will donate one bracelet pipe and one trapped stone flower pendant to the forum. Use them as you see fit and let me know where to send them.
      PyroChixRock -
      There's no way I'm getting my end done before then, either. Celebrations will have to wait, we have fishes to feed!
      Aymie -
      Does that mean I will meet you in Michigan?
      PyroChixRock -
      Woot. Yep. We leave in the morning.
      Greymatter Glass -
      I demand pics of hot lesbianish action.
      UmaJulz -
      Hey hey Melting Pot! Happy Birthday and thanks for everything- tips, tricks, and best of all, friends

See you girls at the Project... I'll be down on Sat/Sun
      Aymie -
      Party time bitches. We don't need no stinkin Internet. See you ladies this weekend.
      PyroChixRock -
      Woot! My girls will be there today!!

Yesterday....

Attachment 50312

Attachment 50313

Attachment 50315

Featured Member's Spotlight!
Pogo Blackfire Glassworks Wesley Fleming Whipkey Glass Bullet Proof Glass No Coast Glass
Donate to our forum!