The Melting Pot - Where All Glass Addicts Melt Together - Powered by vBulletin

• Happy 13th birthday to TMP!!

Hey guys, it's our 13th birthday!!

Put on your party hats and join in on the upcoming festivities! If you've ever been to one of our online birthday parties, you know how much fun they are! It's been awhile since I've been able to do one. If you have me on facebook, you know I just moved across country...so I'll do the best I can with the games and contests, and please excuse my half assed banner I was using gimp, which I'm cleary gimp in!

If you have the time and energy to run a birthday contest/game/auction/etc hit me up and let me know! If you want to be involved in any other way, let me know and we'll work it in.

Stay tuned for more tomorrow! The month of June will be fun around here.

Happy 13th birthday, Melting Pot!! I love you guys!!

This article was originally published in forum thread: Happy 13th birthday to TMP!! started by PyroChixRock View original post
    Comments 45 Comments
      notsure -
      Wow, tony's, zubaz and lots of fun it looked like!! Appears to have been a large success (Michigan project). On another note I will be sending something your guy's way for the forum.
      Simian -
      That looks like it was awesome.
      daveabr -
      Hey guys! Go to the Vendors area to see how you can help us give back to TMP for 13 years of great community building!
      PyroChixRock -
      That's great, Dave! Thanks!

Featured Member's Spotlight!
Pogo Blackfire Glassworks Wesley Fleming Whipkey Glass Bullet Proof Glass No Coast Glass
Donate to our forum!