The Melting Pot - Where All Glass Addicts Melt Together - Powered by vBulletin

• Happy Holidays! Ti-Pen Giveaway game by Aspenglass!

Happy holidays, TMP! We have a fun giveaway for you to enter brought to you by aspenglass!

Jim has been a member here for many years and we all love his Ti-pens. I have a Ti-pen in my purse made by Jim that I’ve had for over 10 years! You can check out more about Jim and his pens at www.thetipen.com.

Jim has made a generous donation to our community of 13 Ti-pens, one for every year we’ve been gathering to talk about glass. Not only that, but for every pen he’s donating he’s also donating $10! What a guy. Give it up for Jim!!

We've designed this game so glassblowers are the ones entering as you are the ones who will use the pens. Here is how to enter!

To win one of the lucky 13 Ti-pens:
    • Take a photo of your torch with a holiday greeting written next to it. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa - whatever floats your boat!
    • Post your photo in this thread.
    • All the entries will be given a number and randomized to pick 13 winners.
    • Entries must be in no later than midnight on Monday the 16th.
    • 13 winners will be chosen and announced on Tuesday the 17th.

Thank you, Jim, for the awesome game and support of TMP! You rock!!
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Happy Holidays! Ti-Pen Giveaway game by Aspenglass! started by PyroChixRock View original post
    Comments 64 Comments
      windupdevl -
      Congrats everybody!
      raunchdaddy -
      congrats to the winners!
      kbinkster -
      Woot! Thank you, Jim, and thank you Misha for hosting the drawing!
      Loki Glass -
      Congrats to the winners and thanks for your generosity Jim. I was in need of a pen either way so I went ahead and placed an order directly from you. It's a very kind thing you're doing and a pleasure doing business with people like yourself. Happy Holidays everyone!
      glassdocnc -
      Yippee! Thanks Jim for the present and for supporting TMP!
      Shaper -
      WOW! A big Thanks to Aspenglass and Misha for having the drawing.
      DIMBW -

I know I'm late, it's been a busy weekend. Just putting my holiday wishes out there as well!
      TacosGlass -
      wow! thank you Jim for putting on this contest, AND donating on top of that!
      and thank you Misha for all your hard work!
      happy holidays everyone!
      Organik -
      Wow, what a great contest thank you so much jim for this opportunity and happy holidays to everyone here at tmp
      Bruce Dille -
      Looking foward to using my new toy, Thanks Aspenglass and Pyrochixrock!
      Everyone have a Merry Christmass and a safe New Years.
      KLAW -
      Thanks Jim!!!...Thanks Misha!!!... Happy Holidays Everybody!!!
      Nitadee -
      Squeeeee!!!!!
      Thanks SO much Aspenglass and Misha!!! I guess there's no excuse for me not signing my work now eh?
      Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year to all!!!
      Jar-Jar -
      Thank you guys so much
      hashcat -
      wow cool! i forgot about this and just checked it today

Thanks Jim, Pyro, and the whole community here!
      aspenglass -
      Booyahhhh! Thanks for participating everyone, and thanks to Misha and everyone else for keeping this resource going for all of these years! I hope every one has a good holiday, I will ship these out once we get all of the addy's figured out.

Ludlow, Jim Ludlow (did that sound like James Bond in your head too? I think I nailed it.... Mish Moneypenny...I was going for the Sean Connery version there.)
      PyroChixRock -
      Almost everyone has sent in their address, which is now in your email, jim. I will get the last one to you when I hear back from the winner. Thank you again!!
      aspenglass -
      Shipped out to everyone that submitted their address this morning... The two in PA should see theirs in a day or two.....the rest could take up to a week with the holidays and usps. I have tracking info for if it takes a long time to get to you.

Hope everyone has a safe holiday, if you need any help figuring things out shoot me an email (aspenglass@gmail), message me on here or Fbook or send me a text(7173807117,I wont answer many calls from numbers I don't recognize at first).

Jim
      Organik -
      Sounds great jim! Thanks again and a happy holidays to you and everyone here at tmp
      kbinkster -
      I received my pen, today. Thank you very much, Jim!!!
      Jar-Jar -
      I got my pen today thanks!!!!!!!

Featured Member's Spotlight!
    Pogo Blackfire Glassworks Wesley Fleming Whipkey Glass Bullet Proof Glass No Coast Glass
    Donate to our forum!