The Melting Pot - Where All Glass Addicts Melt Together - Powered by vBulletin

• Happy Holidays! Ti-Pen Giveaway game by Aspenglass!

Happy holidays, TMP! We have a fun giveaway for you to enter brought to you by aspenglass!

Jim has been a member here for many years and we all love his Ti-pens. I have a Ti-pen in my purse made by Jim that I’ve had for over 10 years! You can check out more about Jim and his pens at www.thetipen.com.

Jim has made a generous donation to our community of 13 Ti-pens, one for every year we’ve been gathering to talk about glass. Not only that, but for every pen he’s donating he’s also donating $10! What a guy. Give it up for Jim!!

We've designed this game so glassblowers are the ones entering as you are the ones who will use the pens. Here is how to enter!

To win one of the lucky 13 Ti-pens:
    • Take a photo of your torch with a holiday greeting written next to it. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa - whatever floats your boat!
    • Post your photo in this thread.
    • All the entries will be given a number and randomized to pick 13 winners.
    • Entries must be in no later than midnight on Monday the 16th.
    • 13 winners will be chosen and announced on Tuesday the 17th.

Thank you, Jim, for the awesome game and support of TMP! You rock!!
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Happy Holidays! Ti-Pen Giveaway game by Aspenglass! started by PyroChixRock View original post
    Comments 64 Comments
      Bruce Dille -
      Mine came and it works really good,Thank You
      Nitadee -
      Got mine today! Thank you SO very much! And yes....yes I actually tried it out LOL!
      Happy New Year and thanks again!
      Nita
      Moon Munkey -
      Got mine! thank you so much!
      KLAW -
      I've been gone for a little while taking care of my Dad & Step Mom that arnt doing to great and when I got back my Ti-Pen was waiting for me! I havnt ever used one before, but gave it a try and to the best of my knowledge it seems to be great quality Ti! It was easy to use even on my first try and not like deep scratch etching a sig and left the perfect amount of Ti color in the sig without feeling like I used any of it up or wore the tip in anyway what so ever, so I believe its going to last me a very long time...Thanks so much to Jim &AspenGlass for the gift/supporting TMP with the donations & thanks to the always wonderful Misha & TMP for hosting!! Happy New Year Everybody!!

Featured Member's Spotlight!
Pogo Blackfire Glassworks Wesley Fleming Whipkey Glass Bullet Proof Glass No Coast Glass
Donate to our forum!