The Melting Pot - Where All Glass Addicts Melt Together - Powered by vBulletin

• Recent Forum Posts

BORO

Re: Do push-bowl bubs still move?

Not sure what a martini style is? The only thing that comes to mind are thoes cheapest thin wall bong slides , circa mid 90's graffix style. Not sure

BORO Today, 08:36 AM Go to last post
    BORO

Re: Flame working/ freehand glassblowing

Switching back and forth makes you a better blower all around. That said , I have pretty basic hot shop skills. It's like skiing on fat skis , then skinny

BORO Today, 08:16 AM Go to last post
    Mute

So....I would assume that you don't use them because you do not like them. Why then, would you make something you do not like. just sayin' that's what

Mute Today, 04:20 AM Go to last post
    Roadrunner11

That would awesome to read some discussions from a group of glassblowers. hot shop work. I guess to me, thats glassblowing and torch is flameworking,

Roadrunner11 Yesterday, 06:13 PM Go to last post
    hashmasta-kut

I'm not sure why you gotta use it. I make a lot of tubes, large ones, and I never use one. Using the thing shouldn't effect what you make.

hashmasta-kut Yesterday, 05:12 PM Go to last post
  • Related Forum Posts

BORO

Switching back and forth makes you a better blower all around. That said , I have pretty basic hot shop skills. It's like skiing on fat skis , then skinny park skis. Or riding a mountain bike then a...

BORO Today, 08:16 AM Go to last post

Featured Member's Spotlight!
Pogo Blackfire Glassworks Wesley Fleming Whipkey Glass Bullet Proof Glass No Coast Glass
Donate to our forum!