The Melting Pot - Where All Glass Addicts Melt Together - Powered by vBulletin

• PyroChixRock

by Published on 12-29-2013 03:56 PM     Number of Views: 7543 

Happy holidays, TMP! We have a fun giveaway for you to enter brought to you by aspenglass!

Jim has been a member here for many years and we all love his Ti-pens. I have a Ti-pen in my purse made by Jim that I’ve had for over 10 years! You can check out more about Jim and his pens at www.thetipen.com.

Jim has made a generous donation to our community of 13 Ti-pens, one for every year we’ve been gathering to talk about glass. Not only that, but for every pen he’s donating he’s also donating $10! What a guy. Give it up for Jim!!

We've designed this game so glassblowers are the ones entering as you are the ones who will use the pens. Here is how to enter!

To win one of the lucky 13 Ti-pens:
    • Take a photo of your torch with a holiday greeting written next to it. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa - whatever floats your boat!
    • Post your photo in this thread.
    • All the entries will be given a number and randomized to pick 13 winners.
    • Entries must be in no later than midnight on Monday the 16th.
    • 13 winners will be chosen and announced on Tuesday the 17th.

Thank you, Jim, for the awesome game and support of TMP! You rock!!
    by Published on 10-22-2013 08:41 AM     Number of Views: 8730 
    Article Preview

I hope you were able to make it to the party! There are still a couple games going on for the ones who couldn't make it. Here's the party thread! Game info here.

A big shoutout to the distributors and artists who donated the prizes for our event this year!

Raffle/games prizes have been generously donated by: BC Creations, Bohica, Cornerstone Glass, CSamson, D3rk, Emmett Hollander, Firearm Glass, Glasscraft, Gravlabs, Hazy Daze Glass, Itis, Mountain Glass Arts, PyroChixRock, Refresh Glass, Salt City Glass, Simian, Trueglass, and Twist!

Auction items have been generously donated by: 1up Glass, ABR Imagery, Austin King, BBro Glass, BC Creations, Berning Glass, Boozeclues, Chauncey Glassworx, Christine Hansen, Coltrane, D3rk, Dawg House Glass, Emmett Hollander, FizZle, Firekist, Flow Magazine, Glass Torch Technologies, Goofball Glass, Gravlabs, Hazy Daze Glass, Heartburn Glass, Highwater,
    by Published on 10-22-2013 07:30 AM     Number of Views: 26871 

Welcome to Talkglass.com's 13th birthday party thread! I hope you've got yourself a drink and have time to play a few games with us tonight.

Before we start the celebrations I want to thank you all once again for being such kick ass members, staff,
    by Published on 05-30-2013 10:04 PM     Number of Views: 7396 

Hey guys, it's our 13th birthday!!

Put on your party hats and join in on the upcoming festivities! If you've ever been to one of our online birthday parties, you know how much fun they are! It's been awhile since I've been able to do one. If you have me on facebook, you know I just moved across country...so I'll do the best I can with the games and contests, and please excuse my half assed banner I was using gimp, which I'm cleary gimp in!

If you have the time and energy to run a birthday contest/game/auction/etc hit me up and let me know! If you want to be involved in any other way, let me know and we'll work it in.

Stay tuned for more tomorrow! The month of June will be fun around here.

Happy 13th birthday, Melting Pot!! I love you guys!!

by Published on 08-18-2012 06:25 AM     Number of Views: 3993 

If you read about the forum updates recently, then you might remember the mention of the free member banner. You might also ...
    by Published on 08-14-2012 05:52 AM     Number of Views: 1405 

Hey everyone, I hope you like the new look of the place. I tried to keep it as close to home as possible while bringing you some new features. There are a ton but I'd like to talk about a few.

I've always wanted to give the community more ways to showcase themselves and their art, so the features I'll be working on fine tuning first will be the ones that ...

Featured Member's Spotlight!
Pogo Blackfire Glassworks Wesley Fleming Whipkey Glass Bullet Proof Glass No Coast Glass
Donate to our forum!