I thought that I had seen a post about this show, but could not find it here.
The show is rather large. There are over 600 people taking all kinds of class from March 28 through April 1, 2007.
There are many tool and equiptment suppliers. Arrow Springs, Frantz, Litton Lathe, CBS Dichro, all kinds of sheet glass supplies. A lot with fusing, stained glass and slumping. Kiln companies and lots of grinding and polishing companies.
The show is open Friday, Sat and Sunday.
Here is the adress for the event. www.glasscraftexpo.com

There are still a couple of spots open in my soft glass sculpture class.It is on the human form , animals, and insects.
Class will teach sculpting using soft glass rods. This is a class taught doing sculpture in the “Italian style”. Students will need at least one year experience working with soft glass on an Oxy / Propane torch. This is an advanced class. Students bring: graphite plate; 6 x 6 or bigger, graphite paddle, two tweezers (one standard and one with tiny point) didymium glasses, rod rest.
There are also spots open in Doni Hatz's class.

CLASS in LATHE TECHNIQUES:
Don't miss this opportunity to learn glassblowing lathe techniques at the Glass Craft Bead Expo in Las Vegas Saturday March 31. Doni Hatz will be teaching various methods fabricating bottles, vases, goblets and more with time saving techniques. This full day class is only $125 that will definitely maximize your lathe skills and make you money. This is a new class being offered for the first time covering lathe mechanics, maintenance and tooling techniques that will expand your capabilities with this amazing piece of equipment.

Doni Hatz has been blowing glass over 20 years experience specialized in laboratory glassware fabricating industrial glass for research and development. She uses a glassblowing lathe on a daily basis along with a Carlisle CC blast burner bench torch to transform glass tubing that range in size from 25mm OD to 200mm OD making condensers, traps and reactors. This is her opportunity to share standard methods for labware to quick and easy artwork pieces.

Lewis C Wilson