The Melting Pot - Where All Glass Addicts Melt Together - Powered by vBulletin

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: 10 Things

Default Re: 10 Things

1.One time in 3rd grade, when they made all the kids empty their pockets before going into the bathroom so they couldnt write graffiti on the fresh paint, I took a paper towel and mashed it up in the sink and put an invisible tag on the side of the stall but it was cheap blue paint and it bled through. When they called an assembly and had 1st through 8th grade on lockdown in the auditorium for hours, I couldn't even look over at my friend cuz he knew it was me and they were watching us to see who was guilty.
    2. I was only allowed to listen to classical music when I was little, but when it was bedtime I could hear the Puerto Riqueños jammin' sick beats on their boombox in the alley all night.
    3. I think representational democracy and capitalism are mutually exclusive of each other.
    4. Someday i would like to meet a girl that inspires me to make beautiful music before we break up.
    5. I got my tattoos to cover the burn marks from a freshly pushed downstem wielded by my psycho teacher. The scars disappeared, but I still got my ink!
    6. I miss hiking Bishop's Peak and Hazard Canyon and getting a mexican hot chocolate at Linnea's, and drum circles on the boardwalk at sunset, and playing chess at the black pearl.
    7. I think Herman Melville and James Fenimore Cooper have the best run-on sentences, but Faulkner has a wider scope on the human condition.
    8. Glassblowing is the only thing in my life that has chosen me.
    9. My best friend and I ate 4 tabs each one time and then met another friend who said he would give us a ten-strip each if we took them right then...
    10. If i could do anything different I would not have wasted so much time working bullshit jobs for ungrateful assholes. I would use that time to master my creativity and make them fit in with me instead. Wait, that's exactly what I'm doing right now!
    11. I once found 5k in a campground bathroom and returned it to the dreddy that lost it. I have to admit that if I hadn't known it was his before I found it, I might not have given it back...
    12. It's about lovin yer mum, it's about lovin yer dad, it's about lovin yer mum lovin yer dad...the bits and pieces, the melted crayons, the loving friends...

1. I have read all the post here and found out some disturbing shit about my fellow lamp workers!!!! lol
    2.I do not drink white milk. I worked on a farm and seen some messed up stuff!!!
    3.I have lamp worked for almost ten years now....almost as long as i have had my daughter.
    4.I hate the cold ass Wisconsin winters... but love the rest of the seasons.
    5.I drive hondas. I love them
    6.It cost as much to heat my house in the winter as it does to rent it.
    7.After i puke alcohol threw my nose I can't drink it any more..(that's why I don't drink no more)
    8.My fetish is going downtown. It's my favorite!!!!
    9.I have one pitbull that's had a 1200$ acl knee surgery and now my other pitbull needs the surgery. and that's more than my cars worth.... But not my phantom!
    10.I like all the messed up shit that's happened to me in my life. It made me who I am!

These things are always fun. as much to write about myself as to read about other people.

1) I was born in Po-dunk Maine, (if you go straight north from my home town, you don't hit civilization until Moscow), and I spent the formative years of my life hitchhiking around North America with a backpack and a dog.

2) ...between a strange mix of metal concerts and rainbow gatherings.

3) I learned the basics of blowing glass in the late 90's at a series of rainbow gatherings from a guy named Captain Chaos, who traveled with his family on a refitted school bus and sold glass at shows.

4) I have a serious problem with authority, and recognize very little of it, although I see more and more of it every day

5) in all my years and all my experiences, I have never experienced anything remotely supernatural, and have come to believe that religion is a cancer on humanity. I can't even take religious people seriously anymore. (the rise of Scientology... nuff said)

6) I firmly believe that all politicians, especially anyone with a (D) or an (R) next to their names, are only out to help themselves and further their own agendas and that of their parties. (on the national level I think I could count the exceptions on one hand). they are not here to help you. they don't care about you. the most dangerous words in the English language are "I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

7) I have lived the life of adventure that most people die regretting never having seen, and have survived things that some people would die just watching.

8) Some day I'm going to write a book about my life, and no one is going to believe it. I'm going to follow it up with a book about the fact that humanity has beaten natural selection, and all the people who don't understand it, are going to prove my point.

9) I have enough stockpiled food, water, and arms to not worry about things like Hurricane Katrina, and I semi-secretly wish for the zombie apocalypse. I am quite proficient in the use of combat arms, I carry a gun, and I am trained in two different martial arts (and am still currently training in Krav Maga), but I just want to blow glass and smoke dope. "Don't start nothin', won't be nothin'."

10) I just filed my DBA paperwork with the Texas Secretary of State. once that goes through I can file for an LLC. once I get good enough at prodo pipes to pay the bills I'm going to quit my job, move to Deep Ellum (downtown Dallas arts and music spot), rent a res-com loft, and blow glass full time. Win or lose, I am all in at this point. My name is Louis Cipher, and I own 7th Circle FlameWorks (as of last Wednesday). - that last part just feels good to say.

Bonus) I never meant to fade away.
    Never explain yourself... your friends don't need it and your enemies won't believe you anyway.

<( Omertà )>

it will even feel better to say when you can blo some glass,,

1) My Online persona is MUCH more vulgar than i am IRL.
    2) Was a sideshow act for a while, and I'm hemophobic.
    3) Full time Divorced Single Dad to a beautiful 4 yr old girl.
    3.5) I married Satan
    4) I can play any stringed instrument with a fair bit of skill.
    5) I watch cartoons still (95% of TV I watch are adult cartoons (Vulgar cartoons such as superjail!, not tentacle monster adult cartoons.))
    6) I have almost no game and superficial standards (Talking to hot girls is nerve-racking)
    7) I've got the most old fashioned set of morals ever (Don't lie, cheat or steal)
    8) I have an insatiable hunger for safety supplies, but get tipsy from ONE BEER
    9) When i was thirteen i tattooed "mad"(insane) on my right ankle. Have hated it since and have NO other tatts or piercings.
    10) I crunch numbers faster in my head than on paper\with calc.

My sister totally has a crush on you pogo and she is single

Aymie

This is the first time i looked over the forums. I initially thought i would introduce myself in Rollcall but what the hell I ll be a month late in this forum.

1.Just recently found out I m a fondler. Yes its a word it means to fondle. If you dont know what that means (i thought it was a fake word too) here is a website.http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fondle

2.Just recently was told by Aymie that any made up word can be real as long as someone understands it....been making up words since.

3. Just recently found out that just a household pair of scissors does wonders to your wardrobe.Especially when the temp outside has been over 100 degrees for over 70 days straight.

4. Just recently found out I am already tired of writing Just Recently in front of these 10 things about me.

5. I never like the way my ass looks in jeans.

6. Erykah Badu naked in Dallas taping "window seat" made my day a while back.

7.I always like the way my boobs look in or out of coverage.

8.My left big toe is still a virgin.

9.Final Fantasy VII
    What I have shown you is reality. What you remember... that is the illusion.
    - Sephiroth

10. And like blowing glass is soo freakin awesome like i just love it.

And she finally posts...about damn time girl.

Aymie

Please allow us the chance to agree with you on #7.
    It ain't where you're from, it's where you're at.
    Really.

Sweet new chicka where's the titty pics ?

She is the one I had topless time on the porch with. And sometimes we have topless river time. And sometimes we shower together. I guess y'all should start planning a road trip to Texas. I just saw her boobs yesterday. And she rarely wears a bra. And I have to agree, her boobs are great. We spend a lot of time staring at each others boobs and being fondlers. She is the best shop mate ever!!!

Aymie

Goddammit can you pick me up at the airport?

Sure. It's right down the road from my house. Make sure you bring some shower lube.

Aymie

fuck airports, just transport me over there with magic?
    ~Misha

You are welcome to join in topless time anytime misha!

Aymie

Topless torching girls!! Spankbank is full.....carry-on
    Laugh hard, it's a long way to the bank.

experiments with thermodynamics:
    http://www.talkglass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35157

sounds fun to me....... not you spankin it tho...

Quote Originally Posted by CripSkillz View Post
    sounds fun to me....... not you spankin it tho...
    Lol! Yeah crip that's not a spectator sport.....most of the time.
    Laugh hard, it's a long way to the bank.

experiments with thermodynamics:
    http://www.talkglass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35157

Quote Originally Posted by Aymie View Post
    And she finally posts...about damn time girl.
    i like being more than fashionably late by the time i join in its more like who the fuck is this grl.lol

Quote Originally Posted by Swampy View Post
    Please allow us the chance to agree with you on #7.
    http://1298.vgb.no/files/2009/05/big...-softpedia.jpg

u likey?