Terms Of Service, all members please read
Thank you for participating in the Melting Pot community! Our forums are volunteer moderated and the well being of this community is supported by the cooperative effort of every member here. Your participation is an agreement to the following terms of service.
1. Always be respectful of others when posting. This forum was put online in good faith, please use it in good faith.
2. Please refrain from personal attacks and insults. Differences of opinion are welcomed so long as they can be expressed respectfully.
3. No vulgar or offensive language/pics/links/etc.
4. No pornography.
5. Petty bickering will result in editing or deletion.
6. Racism will not be tolerated.
7. No multiple accounts/alter egos.
8. Posts made to intentionally disrupt the forum will be removed.
9. Our community is not a venue for personal or private vendettas. Please do not use the forum as a venue for the resolution of personal disputes with members or companies.
10. Discussion of illegal activities is prohibited, including but not limited to discussion of use/manufacture of pipes by those under the age of 18.
11. No posting of copyrighted information or materials without written permission of the author/owner.
12. Vendors are asked not to post in their competitors threads.
13. Discussions about moderator or administrator actions are welcome in email or local private messages, but should not be discussed in public forums. This is out of respect for the members and moderators or policy involved.
14. The forum is not a place to solicit donations or ask for personal charity. The staff may sponsor such activity from time to time at our sole discretion.
15. We reserve the right to modify these Terms of Service from time to time without notice and implement such changes retroactively.
16. Due to the legal ramifications regarding glass pipes, any advertisements for the sale of such items is prohibited and subsequent posts will be removed. Thank you for your cooperation.
17. Owners, administrators, or moderators cannot be held liable for any information or misinformation expressed, implied, or contained within this forum.
Not honoring these guidelines may result in the loss of membership privileges. In some cases a warning will be issued before such action, but the administration reserves the right to remove membership privileges at their own discretion.
If you have any specific questions about our TOS feel free to contact any one of the Staff who will be happy to help.
Last edited by PyroChixRock; 08-19-2012 at 02:44 PM.
Featured Member's Spotlight!