The Melting Pot - Where All Glass Addicts Melt Together - Powered by vBulletin

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: help changing avatar

Default help changing avatar

...hello mods. ive tried everyting to change my avatar and nothing happens when i click 'save changes' what am i doing wrong?

Blog Entries

Default Re: help changing avatar

the server just doesn't want to say goodbye to the google girl. does the new image upload? some files are too big.
    "Scientists proposed that male lion's skill at ambushing prey in dense vegetation was previously unknown because of scientists' fear of being ambushed by male lions in dense vegetation." Harpers, findings, may 2013

Quote Originally Posted by mermonkey View Post
    the server just doesn't want to say goodbye to the google girl. does the new image upload? some files are too big.
    ...i think thats the problem the files too big. well at least the new av has something in common with the google girl.

if i send you the link to the photo can you do some fancy moderator stuff and get it to work?

Blog Entries

mortals can't but primathon or misha could probably help. first i would try to shrink the file if you have some photo editing program, then you might be able to upload it yourself. bonchance.
    "Scientists proposed that male lion's skill at ambushing prey in dense vegetation was previously unknown because of scientists' fear of being ambushed by male lions in dense vegetation." Harpers, findings, may 2013

Nick I can edit your pics down to size easly for ya. It'll take me a few secs but it'll be after the weekend. I also have a copy of Photoshop and Paintshop if you want them.
    E

Quote Originally Posted by mermonkey View Post
    mortals can't but primathon or misha could probably help. first i would try to shrink the file if you have some photo editing program, then you might be able to upload it yourself. bonchance.

...i will have to wait and see if one of those guys can help me cause i dont know how to do that. thanks.

sendy link to pic!
    ~Misha

...misha i sent the link to you, thanks for your help. pyrochixrock, yes they do.

hey emm, thanks for the offer, didnt see your post till just now. have a good show man. ill probably be talking to you soon.

goodbye google lady.

+ Reply to Thread