The Melting Pot - Where All Glass Addicts Melt Together - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: ABR Imagery Ya or Na

Default Re: ABR Imagery Ya or Na

mountain glass and generations all the way baby! Although I used to buy a lot from ABR and Ross has gone above and beyond the call of duty for me a couple times but I prefer someone who is closer/local. ABR does have some things that I can't find elsewhere and so I only order those items from them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AVC-Ed View Post
    We are shipping orders in 1-2 days, there have been no reported problems of anything

"Shaping the connection between Art and Agricullture"
    www.Locallygrownart.com
    www.carolinabiofuels.org

Nay, customer service is horrible. Got into a long fight with Ross and he ended up threatening to sue me over his mistake. All over a $20 item. First and last time I've ever dealt with that excuse of a company.

They often don't have the things that their website says they have. They have forgotten to include stuff I ordered.
    www.etsy.com/shop/bourgeoisglass
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/bourgeoisglass/
    https://instagram.com/bourgeoisglass

Live, eat, and breath glass. Actually wait, don't do those last two, you'll die.

generally the site will state out of stock or limited amount, chose a smaller amount. at check out. , not the best way, but has been quite reliable info for many many orders.

ross and everyone ive delt with there has given excelent customer service. and the three or four mistakes they have made since literally the first order i made ten years ago they have painlessly corrected.

same for my complete newb shop mate.

i keep defending abr because its rare to find good service and hard working people doing there job well that arent looking for some angle to fuck you anywhere these days. so when i do i will look out for them.

Abr is a huge company and they like any other also make mistakes.
    As long as they have sold to me (8years) I have had an incident or 2 but they always fix it and in a timely manner.
    Dave in particular has always been good to me.
    As a matter of fact I'm expecting a good size order today.
    Thanks abr
    Quote Originally Posted by mer View Post
    life>fiction

Abr has great deals, some of which can't be matched. Great customer service.

I give it a yes . But have had a few things go astray but then again I have gotten free stuff expected also. Called back and they said we shipped it keep it. So I am and always do buizness with them and others they are constantly out of some things and I like to spread my money amongst the company's . Competition is good for the buyers. That's why I was sad when genaratios went under because they kept the sales pumping all the time. Lots of free shipping deals. Etc
    Lampworking the road that never ends, Until your out of gas!

Un expected
    Lampworking the road that never ends, Until your out of gas!

I love the sales at ABR! I buy almost everything from them.

dave rules. ross loves the smell of his own ass. prices are good. selection is good. deals are good. every once in awhile weird stuff happens just make sure to contact dave instead of whoever's email address is listed on the contact us page - its probably not an active box anyways. so if you are waiting on a reply, i'd certainly recommend doing something else instead.
    Nah, nah. See, I meant to do that.

Na
    Last edited by 3rdI; 06-16-2015 at 10:48 PM. Reason: The headaches more than cancel out the savings

I will have to order glass wile it's on sale this month!

If you live in the northern midwest YES, although if you live somewhere cool there may be a cool place near you too. they have decent sales, and usually fix mistakes well.
    @B.RY_glass

Never had a problem with ABR. They have always been super helpful. However I try to buy most of my stuff from Salt City Glass.
    Simian Glass on Facebook

If you know the Way broadly you will see it in all things. -Musashi

Q: Prove God doesn't exist.
    A: That's a tough one. Show me how it's done by proving Zeus and Apollo don't exist, and I'll use your method. ~unknown

too many positive votes here, i got to say ABR sucks pretty much compared to anyone else i have bought from except one other company, which i will name for parity, was westone in vancouver. Both of them i will never deal with again unless i absolutely feel its necessary. One time since i decided to stop business with both of these compainies did i break down and buy some color that was unavailable anywhere else, from ABR. But only in dire emergency will i use them, or westone.
    you will shank me later

Quote Originally Posted by FifDeez View Post
    I like the idea of burning water. Sounds mystical even tho I understand it completely.

the only time I've ordered from ABR it got lost in the mail for a couple days. Every time I order mountain glass I get It on time. I prefer mountain glass forsure.
    instagram - @tomw4

Quote Originally Posted by Simian View Post
    Never had a problem with ABR. They have always been super helpful. However I try to buy most of my stuff from Salt City Glass.
    Odd. The only order I placed with Salt City Glass, I waited for a week before finally emailing to ask about the order. No reply, just got a tracking number from the shipping company for my package when they shipped it a couple of days later.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Userton View Post
    Odd. The only order I placed with Salt City Glass, I waited for a week before finally emailing to ask about the order. No reply, just got a tracking number from the shipping company for my package when they shipped it a couple of days later.
    I have always had positive experiences with Donna and Robert. Been using them for about 2 years and they have by far had the best customer service and I have ordered from most of the glass suppliers.
    Simian Glass on Facebook

If you know the Way broadly you will see it in all things. -Musashi

Q: Prove God doesn't exist.
    A: That's a tough one. Show me how it's done by proving Zeus and Apollo don't exist, and I'll use your method. ~unknown

wow I am in the same boat I spent about 1-2k with them the first year then after that I didn't go back, tripped out. I had gotten joints and some other things back in 07-08 they were the only ones I found that had joints. Also got some decals from them and some other stuffs I cant rember it has been a while I still have receipts lol but I am not sure whats on them.

I can tell you one thing Mountain Glass has given me free color because of that glow in the dark stuff being so sensitive I called and asked what was up with the stuff not glowing and he explained how they also have issues and low heat encasing should be done and then gave me a credit for about a 1/4 of glow in the dark color which to is is out standing. If any one has tips on working with that stuff let me know I like it but its such a pain.

Na. I had terrible customer service. I was promised the world then they didn't do anything until I got mad. That is not how I like to deal with people. Mountain glass always ship when they say and takes care of broken items no problem