The Melting Pot - Where All Glass Addicts Melt Together - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Do you have a site? And attn partner sites

Default Do you have a site? And attn partner sites

Now that this site is running pretty smooth, I'm going to start trying to get our google page rank up so people can actually find us. You can help! If you have a site, please link to us. Here's a description, posted with html so you can copy and paste. I'll try to add a little image soon for sites who like that better.

<a href="http://www.thegldg.com">The Glass Lampworking Discussion Group</a> is a forum dedicated sharing knowledge, skills and techniques geared toward the progression of an ancient art form. From sherlocks to goblets, and beads to bubblers, we discuss the latest techniques and critique the latest trends. We discuss safety issues and even politics. If you ever wanted to learn how to blow glass, or already know and just want to meet others who also do what you do, or or simply a glass addict and want to hang out, then you've found the right place.

Also, some of you have earned partner site links at the bottom of the front page for being helpful members with dist. companies. Those are being reviewed soon, people who haven't been posting will be removed and hopefully new people will be added.

If you have an online store/dist company and post more than just your sale items here, let me know! I'm sorry if I did not notice you before, don't be shy pointing yourself out to me! This is limited to supply companies, not finished glass. Hopefully we’ll have a links section soon that will include member’s glass sites! It's on the to-do list.
    ~Misha

Default Re: Do you have a site? And attn partner sites

bump
    ~Misha

Default Re: Do you have a site? And attn partner sites

What's up only Glass Line wants to get in on our generosity? If we charged for ads here like EVERY single other site out there would that make it more appealing? I like the idea of giving our members freebies, so step up and claim your freebies people!!

Wow it's hard to give stuff away these days....

This is the part you need to read!

Also, some of you have earned partner site links at the bottom of the front page for being helpful members with dist. companies. Those are being reviewed soon, people who haven't been posting will be removed and hopefully new people will be added.

If you have an online store/dist company and post more than just your sale items here, let me know! I'm sorry if I did not notice you before, don't be shy pointing yourself out to me! This is limited to supply companies, not finished glass.
    ~Misha