The Melting Pot - Where All Glass Addicts Melt Together - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 ... LastLast

Thread: STOLEN GEAR LISTINGS - If it's too good to be true...

Default Re: STOLEN GEAR LISTINGS - If it's too good to be true...

so I just registered to post specifically in this thread. I recently purchased some equip in northeast PA, which i know for a fact has been stolen from this general area. I dont personally know the seller, but while picking up these items, it was quite apparent that his house was full of stolen stuff, some junkies, and a few crack whores.

For obvious reasons, I will not post the items that were purchased.
    If you are a lampworker in North Eastern PA, and have recently come home to an empty shop, please feel free to email me with your list of missing items.

Keep in mind this is a rather large selection of equipment, a complete shop, in fact. Dont waste my time with bullshit claims. if your crap is missing, then you know exactly what's gone, and should be able list brand names, model #'s, etc.

I would be more than happy to eat the 3 large I spent, to see that this stuff finds its proper owner.

I have spoken to the PSP, and filed a "found" report. They have no outstanding report of these stolen items, and apparently could not find a report that had been filed with any local PD in the area.

If you are able to properly list these items, you are more than welcome to come pick them up. Bring your photo ID, as I will not release the items to anyone unless you are willing to complete a police report at my local state police barracks. My report has been filed, and upon proper identification of the items, and completeion of a local psp report, they will arrest the crackhead I bought this stuff from.

no reward, and I will not ask for my 3 grand back. but you do have to accurately list ALL items.

p.s. - you'll get your O2 tanks back empty. consider it a tip, lol.

David

david@canaanglass.com

I hope you make someone's day David. Thanks for posting!

WOW!!
    your a good man!
    hope you find the owner you may restore there faith in humanity!

you restored mine a little bit, just reading this. bravo!
    ~Misha

nickglassdood Lurker

thats one stand up dood

Default my red max!

this red max has rigged up marver to it not an l marve. this tweeker stole it from me and my buddies car in ste pete florida then ran up to upstate new york his whereabouts unknown. this guy who sometimes goes by josh sometimes by jake last name favarro is VIOLENT. and a cleptomaniac. if you meet him 2 out of three times hi will ROB you. beware. he is short with dreads. he has a scar on his face and talks kind of like a villain. he is evil. he blows glass so beware he WILL try and fool you. might be somewhere around saratoga

I know its a bit late but last august some one took my delta, 8m with rider, and every hand tool in my shop I didnt know they didnt have numbers but my delta has different side rails my buddy made for me. if some one bought my tourch and notices it Ill try to work out what you payed for it.

Be on the lookout for a douchebag calling himself "Nice Wes", probably around Texas (Austin or Bryan/college station), or Arkansas (Hot Springs). About a year ago he split without notice from the shop we both worked at owing the boss about $600... ok well things happen. Then he came back a few months ago, got back into the bosses good graces, and started working again. Fine I wouldn't have trusted him again myself but it wasn't my decision.

Then over the weekend the boss had to go out of town for awhile, during that time "Nice" Wes cleaned out the shop and his room, and split. I don't have a complete list of what was taken yet , fortunately none of it was too incredibly valuable but all together its a major hit to the studio, and a huge betrayal... any help finding this guy or our equipment would be much appreciated.

Missing are 3 torches - 2 national 3b with 12 hole tip, and a single hole victor welding torch, 2 y splitters and 4 splitters with valves, 3 or 4 sets of hoses, and a small Zimair jewelry kiln. The kiln is the most easy to identify, it is a teal blue color and the door which used to open like an oven has been modified to be like a doggy door, very ghetto looking (the door hinge is screwed into a piece of wood glued to the top of the kiln. Probably also got the seperate digi controller that went with it, various glass and tools etc.

Here is his myspace : http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...iendid=9896598 there are some pictures of his loserly ass and glass.

If you find this guy, hang him from a tree by his balls (if he has any). He will probably claim the boss owed him money... its bullshit. Even if you can't help get the stuff back... do not trust him!
    Last edited by HOSS; 08-03-2007 at 01:22 AM.

Passing the Gential Germ around N.C. for over 30 years

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    Be on the lookout for a douchebag calling himself "Nice Wes", probably around Texas (Austin or Bryan/college station), or Arkansas (Hot Springs). About a year ago he split without notice from the shop we both worked at owing the boss about $600... ok well things happen. Then he came back a few months ago, got back into the bosses good graces, and started working again. Fine I wouldn't have trusted him again myself but it wasn't my decision.

Then over the weekend the boss had to go out of town for awhile, during that time "Nice" Wes cleaned out the shop and his room, and split. I don't have a complete list of what was taken yet , fortunately none of it was too incredibly valuable but all together its a major hit to the studio, and a huge betrayal... any help finding this guy or our equipment would be much appreciated.

Missing are 3 torches - 2 national 3b with 12 hole tip, and a single hole victor welding torch, 2 y splitters and 4 splitters with valves, 3 or 4 sets of hoses, and a small Zimair jewelry kiln. The kiln is the most easy to identify, it is a teal blue color and the door which used to open like an oven has been modified to be like a doggy door, very ghetto looking (the door hinge is screwed into a piece of wood glued to the top of the kiln. Probably also got the seperate digi controller that went with it, various glass and tools etc.

Here is his myspace : http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...iendid=9896598 there are some pictures of his loserly ass and glass.

If you find this guy, hang him from a tree by his balls (if he has any). He will probably claim the boss owed him money... its bullshit. Even if you can't help get the stuff back... do not trust him!
    File a police report, then contact myspace. the will get you info on where he is piosting from, and follow up wit the local ISP, and get his ass arrested, plus he has a pic of a mound of maybe 30 Lbs o weed in his pics, so Im sure that the DEA would like to ask him some questions

File a police report, then contact myspace. the will get you info on where he is piosting from, and follow up wit the local ISP, and get his ass arrested, plus he has a pic of a mound of maybe 30 Lbs o weed in his pics, so Im sure that the DEA would like to ask him some questions
    Thanks, I'll tell the owner to try that. Fortunately (for me anyway) I moved all my own equipment out of there a few months before Wes came back (partly because of security concerns), and when he showed up I made it a point to not let him know where my new shop is located, so my new kiln and Barracuda are safe and sound. Plus I still had my old 8m and tips, regs, and hoses, so I can loan them to the shop to help them get going again.

Stolen: North of Seattle.. GTT Mirage with quick connects, so new it was lit for testing (some stickers that are sure to be gone) One of our good customers..
    SUNRAY
    The Shopkeeper

Blog Entries

sorry to hear

rep points for the cool post....
    d.scottland Mc.Fowl. Lone Pine Glass works

HAVING A HERO MAKES YOU SOME ONES BITCH...

Mad Warning!!!

There is a member here that you should look out for! Goes by the title of "HARPER". Took me for $110! We aggreed to a deal for a Nortel minor with priority shipping. This was on AUG.7th. As of today I have not recieved said torch, and after talking with him on the phone today, I don't believe I will be getting it! He is giving me the run around then hung up on me. His name is Chris Harper. If anyone knows this clown, or knows any information on him, I would greatly appreciate any feedback! I though I would post here to inform others to BEWARE!

Saw your post in the other thread.

My first impression was well maybe he's dead if he's not responding.

Now I wouls say expose this scumbags ass.

Put more info in your other thread; full name, phone, address, email, all that.

I fucking hate seeing working people getting screwed over, they work hard for their money.

Some folks on here as well as me got suckered by Luke Baylee, due to pressure from the rest of the crowd on here and LWE, his missus eventually repayed the money.

Don't let these roaches get away with it or they will fuck somebody else. Zero tolerance rules.
    It ain't where you're from, it's where you're at.
    Really.

He posted in this thread too:

http://www.thegldg.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12714

Might be worth giving that guy a heads-up on him.
    -Kalera
    The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything. (Nietzsche)

Default Re: Warning!!!

Quote Originally Posted by scratchbildr View Post
    There is a member here that you should look out for! Goes by the title of "HARPER". Took me for $110! We aggreed to a deal for a Nortel
    I just about picked that one up.........sorry to hear that. I had a run in with a craigslist torch for a HA 40mm they guy said is was in perfect cond. and I asked about the pic he listed......it was off of CRLOO's site he replied. I said I would be happy to purchase right now send me pics,then one I can see it ship it COD.

~He said it was no prob but was kinda uneasy on the telephone.......never saw pics and never heard from him and he pulled the add.

If I had sent him the $ I would of never seen the "torch" either....just like I never saw the pics. ~he mentioned he really needed the cash!

COD

COD

CASH ON DELIVERY.

Thanks Kalera. I just sent him a message about that moron.

Name is Chris harper.
    Goes by Harper here.
    Email is trinityras@sbcglobal.net.
    ph# 530-828-****

That's all the info I have. Thanks for the support all.
    Last edited by PyroChixRock; 08-23-2007 at 04:15 PM. Reason: ptivate info

(530) is Nor Cal. 828 prefix is mostly (maybe all?) cell phones. A couple friends of mine that live in Chico have 828 prefixes on their cell phones.

I don't know if you Paypaled the money to him or mailed it, so I didn't know if you knew that already or not.

Thanks KoolGlass. I found that prefix on the web. It listed 3 cities in Nor Cal. I was going to research further but this cuts it down for me. Thanks for the intel. If you find out anything else, please let me know.