The Melting Pot - Where All Glass Addicts Melt Together - Powered by vBulletin

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Ok Norcal kids, lets really pull off a party this time eh? - JANUARY 9th & 10th 2010

Default Re: Ok Norcal kids, lets really pull off a party this time eh? - JANUARY 9th & 10th 2

Quote Originally Posted by aklovesglass View Post
    It wouldn't be a problem. It all fits in the back seat of my crew cab.
    In that case, you could bring it. We'll have a few 'softies' around who might want to play. I'm very interested as well.

So you'll bring a furnace and a glory hole? Are they gas or electric?

As far as the paaartaay, things are looking good. There are still a few projects I'm finishing up, but I haven't stopped moving since New Years...lol. I might collapse in exhaustion come Monday...lol.

See y'all soon!!!

Default Re: Ok Norcal kids, lets really pull off a party this time eh? - JANUARY 9th & 10th 2

kool i wiil bring some rods. its a jen ken eletric furnance 220 40 pound pot. i cleaned the pot out as good as i could last session. i dont think there will be any issue putting more cullet in and bringing it up to temp. do you know any one in town with a gaffers chair ? mine is funky doesn't work right. well i it will be fun anyways. you c a 08 black chevy 4x4 crew cab with a tear drop on the back thats me and my wife.

Peace Austin

ok so uh im rushin and stressed normal for me b4 a trip,, lol so
    I didnt get anything done.. But I will be loading up my torch some glass n tools tonight,,

rollin out to fadeds tomorrow afternoon.. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

just so you guys know...ables thing was bugs like spiders and ants and all that jazz. Shane was into skulls and marbles, especially flowers cuz he studied under kabookie(sorry i fucked his name up). So maybe keep that in your head for planning on what to make...

n8, u should update the adress so they cn mapquest it.

mutha fookin jury duty ,, bastards wanted me in on monday,, got it postponed blafhhhhhhhhhhhh

ok so totally forgot how long it takes to get the bubbles out. i wont be there for long enough. i mean i could turn it on tonight and hope to get a clean gather sat night and empty it in one session. i will still grab some softie rods to play with.
    trying to get out of here long drive going from auburn area to modesto then up to garberville. the long haul wooot wooooot.

Doors open at 10am Saturday morning.

Please bring any glass materials that you can. I have lots of stuff to fill in the blanks, but if you've got an extra case of tube or rod, or a couple pounds of a color you don't use very often, please bring it. Everything helps. Same goes for food and beverages - if you've got a surplus of snacks or drinks or can afford to bring an extra 12 pack of drinks, please bring what you can.

Many thanks and I'll see y'all very soon!
    Last edited by WORLD FAMOUS; 04-16-2010 at 03:11 PM.

Thanks to everyone who came out. We've got a great start on a few large projects and a decent amount of smaller projects are finished already. We still have all day tomorrow and a pile of prep work ready to go!

M&M...we missed you!

Pics coming soon.

Oh, and the 6.5 earthquake was fun too!

a historic event

SUX being on the right coast......when there's SO MUCH FUN being had on the wrong coast

You all have fun......I'm there in SPIRIT.........can't wait to see some pix.....PARTY ON.......

Hell ya it was cool good bs n meet yall , have to try that again one day..,

take a pic of the stuff so i can check it .. im gona work on my car now I think its toast well see...

thx for the couch n8 weeeeeeeeeeeee..

we rocked that place. 6.5 on the ricther.

thank you to everyone involved. i had a blast and hope to make it back soon.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/fadedglassworks

irony = smoking a cigarette in order to check your ventilation system.

Alomost home. Will post pics as soon as I get home. It was great meeting all you talented souls. Bummed couldn't stay longer. Peace Aklove

only on i have resized. more to come will start a thread in the pics section
    Attached Images Attached Images  

faded was here, ........

Damn looks like good times! Place looks nice n clean too

i was waiting for the pic thread, but i guess i can post some here, ...

Ahhh, good times.

Can't wait to see more pics. It's gonna take a few days until I get pics of the finished pieces. We're still finishing up the last few projects for the benefit.

ya! yo wizard did our bugs survive?!