(thoughts or comments? consider posting on Facebook, the original source of this material.)

Calling all professional show promoters and entrepreneurial spirits experienced in the world of glass pipes.

I call upon the people of this great borosilicate nation to find amongst their ranks an individual or entity with the intelligence and financial resources sufficient to establish and operate in professional perpetuity an annual retail glass pipe show in the city of Tucson, Arizona on the Monday and Tuesday following the bead shows and Sonoran flame off.

This retail only event should seek to draw to Tucson sellers whose individual artistry and lampworking prowess actively promote the promise and capabilities of our material and whose personalities inspire dedication and ingenuity in those around them.

This show should seek to acquire for itself a credible reputation amongst collectors for providing a deeply intense encounter with both the longstanding activates related to the Gem Show and to best that lampworking glass pipe makers have to offer.

Any perspective promoter should carry well the concepts of professional collaboration and should mark hard upon their manifesto the intention to work with and actively promote for all of the other shows in the area, calling this process its single most effective method for promoting itself.

I stand ready and willing to share with anyone with serious intentions the visions and formulas which I have use to construct this concept in my head. And may I assure you, as one man well experienced in entrepreneurial hallucinations: a carefully orchestrated event of the type and measure that I have described will be a crowning gem in the realm of glass pipes and in flameworking communities of all varieties for decades to come. There is money to be made.

Find me this person and let me share with them the good word.

Let the hunt begin.